Moto Gp

Six30

And I'm hearing that Lorenzo to Ducati is pretty much a done deal......followed by Viñales to Yamaha and Ianone to Suzuki.

Seems that Honda are going to hang on to Pedrosa.......which surprises me, knowing how ruthless and controlling they are.

Iannone to Suzuki will be very interesting as will Lorenzo to Ducati. It will be interesting to see if Lorenzo is still able to get into a rhythm with the Ducati, as so far they are known for they're outright speed but both Dovi and a Iannone seem to be struggling corner wise. Just look at Dovi v Marquez last week.

As for the race today, I rate Smith quite highly and although he has had a shit qualifying I don't reckon he will do anything stupid in the race.

Crutchlow is almost a given to go off if it's raining. I reckon prob about lap 9.

I suspect there will be a few fallers at turn 1 again.

I reckon Marquez will win, regardless of a wet or dry track. Rossi will appear on the podium be it 2nd or 3rd.

It should be an interesting race.

Fingers crossed for Sam Lowes today. Hopefully he can make it round with out coming off, and if he could bring home the win that would be great.

Lorenzo to Ducati ! look forward to that.

He's been disrespected by Yamaha IMO. 6 million on the table for him and 10 million for Rossi.

12 million offered by Ducati with Audi chipping in a big wedge!

Mind boggling from iannone. Shame for redding though :(

Also for Viñales......did you notice his Suzuki was accelerating quicker than Rossi's Yam? Where did they find that pace all of a sudden?

Great to see the Suzuki up there this year, Absolutely gutted for Vinales after he crashed out on the wet patch at turn 1. So many people went down there.

Iannone will be in some deep shit for that, it was completely unnecessary. I saw Hodgy interview the Ducati team boss and he was far from happy. Great race though by Marquez, although the bike was moving and sliding he didn't seem to put a foot wrong once he'd got into the lead, and although i'm not a massive fan of him, I feel he deserved the win.

As for Cal, he spends more time on the deck than his bike at the moment..

Does anyone know what was actually up with Scott Reddings bike? He was having a great race..

Shame about swapping bikes half way through, was shaping up nicely with Rossi and Marquez ...

Rumours that Crutclow to be replaced with a new rider .... picture just been leaked of his replacement...

image.jpeg.84383643d25202e793aa6e52510ac2bc.jpeg

I suspect a conspiracy against Marquez with them all binning it in order to elevate Rossi's position.

Except Crutchlow of course.......he doesn't need any bungs to get him to bin it. Every one is a freebie!

Don't get me started again

ahah have a good rant about that did you? We were saying least Iannone could have done was help Dovi push his bike over the line

Heart went out to Vinales, just misjudged it enough to get on that little wet sliver :(

Moto 3 was AMAZING though! Should have put a tenner on Pawi :lol: