Moto Gp

Six30

Well looks like I'll be writing that angry letter to Dovi!! Dropped like flies! Kinda surprised Bautista wasn't one of the fallers!

Epic race for suzuki

Did any one else spot Rossi flick that little switch that released just enough oil to have Marquez off.... The swine

Did any one else spot Rossi flick that little switch that released just enough oil to have Marquez off.... The swine

It was rather convenient wasn't it? And poor old Dovi got put in the shit again!

Dovi put himself in the shit this time. I think the idea of petrux going alongside lorenzo is a good one. Top duck with a hand that he says needs a mechanic not a doctor.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yay dovi! I don't think ianonne and lorenzo would make good team mates - can you imagine if he took him out on the last corner :shock:

So... ianonne to suzuki or jumping ship to super bikes?

Yay dovi! I don't think ianonne and lorenzo would make good team mates - can you imagine if he took him out on the last corner :shock:

So... ianonne to suzuki or jumping ship to super bikes?

I here iannone and rins to suzuki.

Dammit I really agree with Stoners tweet at the end of that article!

I think @ValeYellow46 has an opportunity to show great sportsmanship, by asking his fans to stand down and respect his competitors.

Dammit I really agree with Stoners tweet at the end of that article!

I think @ValeYellow46 has an opportunity to show great sportsmanship, by asking his fans to stand down and respect his competitors.

He's had 10 years to do that......and really speaking, he shouldn't have to be told that.

But of course it suits his agenda to have his fanboys behaving like that towards other competitors.

It really got to Stoner.......but it has the opposite effect on Jorge! He thrives on it and even goes out of his way to bait them. :lol:

Ok. I will comment. :mrgreen:

Stoner however talented and he is extremely talented is a little strange. As has already been said. The comments he made maybe are valid but it's like the 100 m piss take.

He's no longer riding. Evidently fishing is better.

Right. As for the booing and cheering if someone bins it.

This is appalling.

I've been at meetings where people have died. This is disgusting.

At Silverstone last year.

A family. Yes a bloody family stood up and cheered when Mucky Mark fell.

I in my VR46 cap told the "dad" to sit down and stop being a prick.

Not all Rossi fans are blinkered idiots.

And no Xtreme this isn't a bite. :thumb:

Ok. I will comment. :mrgreen:

Stoner however talented and he is extremely talented is a little strange. As has already been said. The comments he made maybe are valid but it's like the 100 m piss take.

He's no longer riding. Evidently fishing is better.

Right. As for the booing and cheering if someone bins it.

This is appalling.

I've been at meetings where people have died. This is disgusting.

At Silverstone last year.

A family. Yes a bloody family stood up and cheered when Mucky Mark fell.

I in my VR46 cap told the "dad" to sit down and stop being a prick.

Not all Rossi fans are blinkered idiots.

And no Xtreme this isn't a bite. :thumb:

I cheered at marquez crashing whilst at Silverstone last year to be honest. He's the only rider who has received that from me across BSB, wsbk and motogp and their support classes. Even Michael Schumacher who I don't like much doesn't generate that response (I was always McLaren and Hakkinen).

I've watched marquez take people out in lower classes in dangerous fashion. I also watched him almost injure crutchlow and a bunch of marhsalls at Silverstone because he was being an idiot. He seems to have been too keen to trade paint and motorbike racing doesn't need that. Hence I have despised him for a long time.

I cheered petrucci as equal or more than rossi last year with that ride in Silverstone. I cheer Tinmouth in the BSB as much as I cheer for Hopper or Byrne. Marquez is just a horrible piece of work and I have no respect for him. If he rode a ducati my dislike for him would override my love of the bike.

Not trying to pick a fight but hopefully put across my view to show I am not a rossi nut job, just a fan of decent racing with the etiquette that marquez seems to struggle with getting the hang of.