Moto Gp

Six30

Sure was another good performance from Lorenzo. Once he gets into a rhythm he disappears at the road. His rear tyre looked fairly good after the race too.

Shame about Cal, but it's good to see Bradders and Scott Redding finish and getting in the points.

Some rumours flying round on social media (yet to be confirmed) that Rossi could have been blocking for Marquez as he never attempted a pass.

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure I saw a dummy fall out from Rossi's helmet when Marquez passed him.

Some rumours flying round on social media (yet to be confirmed) that Rossi could have been blocking for Marquez as he never attempted a pass.

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure I saw a dummy fall out from Rossi's helmet when Marquez passed him.

It appears that the Rossi fans have descended on the MotoGP Facebook page to present their usual structured and logical analysis of the situation:

"I am Valentino fan!! I don't know any english!!! Marquez and Jorge can go suck big cock!! Vale is greatest!"

Yes....that one's real! :D

Some of the stuff coming out is priceless.....take a look at this one.....cos Marquez was blocking Rossi again apparently! :D

http://www.motorcyclesport.net/pics/ss122.jpg

:) we all got slow turtle brains like Marquez ..classic .

it makes the racing more exciting, which in my book is all good, not so good for the Rose tinted glasses Rossi brigade :D

Word on the street was that Rossi was offered 10 million a year to renew! Despite having no titles since 2009.

Jorge has been offered 6 million to renew despite the fact that he's World Champion and has given Yamaha 3 championships in 6 seasons.

Seems to me that a rider's value these days is based primarily on their marketing potential rather than their riding ability.

If I was Jorge I'd tell them to stick it and jump to Ducati.......who've put 12 million on the table!

Saw a couple of replays a

Of Lorenzo and Marquez going down at turn one.

What happened to Redding's rear tyre? Saw a headline about an issue but haven't looked into it.

Good to see Sam Lowes qualify on pole. Cracking final lap from him.

Don't think there's anything official on readings tyre yet. They thought it was a blow out but then maybe hugger rubbing on the tyre and delaminated it. Ripped the back of the bike to shreds though :shock:

Redding's tyre completely delaminated apparently!

Michelin put a cover over the back end so nobody could see how bad it actually was.

Marquez took a fair knock to the head through whiplash.....there was no springing to his feet this time.