Moto Gp

Six30

Yes she is :mrgreen:

Lorenzo really doesn't like the rain does he! Also absolute stroke of genius by Honda!

No he doesn't.....never has! Here's a bit of history......in 2007 Dani Amitrian sent Jorge to Kenny's ranch for 2 weeks to work on the problem.

Kenny and his crew beat the shit out of him every day......but he kept coming back and one day he even bundled Kenny over the top of his handlebars. :lol:

Kenny reckoned he was a really tough kid......and compared him in many ways to Eddie Lawson.

Anyway, Jorge came back.....and then in the first race he binned it in the wet!

The media asked Kenny how did that happen after 2 weeks at his ranch and Kenny (who's dry as f**k)......just said "He should have had 3". :lol:

Cal done well but honestly...... His post race interview was legendary, had me in fits of laughter how great he thought he was. I think it was just a miracle he stayed on the bike let alone stood on the podium. Surprised his mrs didn't go into early labour through shock

• 4 weeks later...
TV at my apartment doesn't have any sports channel. Is there any Cafe/Sports bar in London that shows MotoGP ?

Your be lucky with the football season starting, you might be able to stream it on Internet .

Download Kodi onto your phone or tablet :thumb:

Your be lucky with the football season starting, you might be able to stream it on Internet .

Thanks. Get to watch at Sports Bar and Grill at Canary Wharf. No commentary though.

Another question related to MotoGP. Will it be cheaper/convenient to rent a car and drive to Silverstone from London than to use public transport ? I'll have my wife with me as well.