Moto Gp

Six30

Bet ducati are well chuffed they signed Dovisioso.

In the earlier footage Crutchlow explained the Honda can't brake stood upright it needs to be lent over. His qualy crash kinda proved it right again. That Honda really is a pile of crap. Given it was compared to the Aprillia......

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well. That was some pretty exciting qualifying! !!

I'm thinking on the same bike Viñales may be starting ahead of Rossi a few times next year ;)

And then the shit will start hitting the fan! As Melandri said many years ago.....Rossi seems to be your friend.....until you beat him.

Won't be long before Viñales gets added to the blacklist of Biaggi, Gibernau, Stoner, Lorenzo, and Marquez!

Yeah I always felt sorry for gibernau as he seemed a genuinely nice guy who was just hounded to shit by rossi :(

Hopefully vinales will take the lorenzo route of generally just ignoring it!

Jorge's kicked it off! :lol:

He's said that Rossi and Viñales were working together to get best qualifying times for each other.

They certainly did take turns at towing each other.....and it's not the first time it's happened....but to me, it's just coincidence.

And earlier today his engine blew up as well.

Things are now going to get very edgy!

Just caught up! Epic moto 3, ridiculous moto 2 start shenanigans but awesome finish and wow those last few corners of moto gp :shock:

Ooh I have bsb too as it was on quest :mrgreen:

After an incident like today, nothing beats checking out the rantings of the Valeban on Social Media!

The casuals are now saying that Jorge and his team sabotaged VR46's engine.

Apparently they did their own as well for the warm up to deflect suspicion. You couldn't make this shit up could you?

Anybody seen Neil? I hope he's not traumatised by today's events! :lol:

:laugh: are you kidding me??? Hahaha that's insane

No.....absolutely true! You should look at the official MotoGP page on FaceButt. They just abuse everybody (in pigeon English) who doesn't agree with them.

The other allegation by these knuckledraggers (after they analysed the last few seconds of the race in ultra slow motion) is that Marquez touched his front brake just enough to let Jorge (or as they refer to him Whore Gay) have the win!

So the Spanish conspiracy theory still goes on.

Ha I think the Facebook comments would make me despair more than laugh :lol: it's kinda sad that people can't just enjoy the racing!

At Silverstone the amount of people who leave after frothing over rossi in the motogp instead of staying to watch the generally much more exciting moto3 race makes me sad too! Although it means there aren't as many knobheads about so I guess that's a positive :twisted:

Ha I think the Facebook comments would make me despair more than laugh :lol: it's kinda sad that people can't just enjoy the racing!

At Silverstone the amount of people who leave after frothing over rossi in the motogp instead of staying to watch the generally much more exciting moto3 race makes me sad too! Although it means there aren't as many knobheads about so I guess that's a positive :twisted:

Silverstone? Got some memories from there!

This is me on the left in 1978.....checking out a CBX as they'd just been launched!

http://www.motorcyclesport.net/pics/silv78.jpg

That was the year I nearly got run over on one of the old runways by the Michelin Man riding an R90s.

The fat twat wasn't looking where he was going! http://www.motorcyclesport.net/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_ct.gif

78 is a smidge before my time :wink: awesome bike though.... OH is now looking them up on ebay... :roll:

Checking out bikes in the car park is almost the best thing about going to these things :lol:

Oh it's all go Neil! Obviously Lorenzo and Marquez are in cahoots again and are obviously sabotaging Rossi. Because Rossi does not have bad luck he gets sabotaged :lol: