Meeting up with TOGS

ooh sounds like a plan :D

EDITED FOR CLARITY AFTER GIN SHOUTED AT ME: I like the plan of meeting at a pub in Puckeridge at about 12 grabbing some lunch then going to hadley castle

i dont think you should be allowed to use the word south in your description as you dont travel south of the thames :P

You guys are welcome to join my south runs.

Excellent choice Glorian - there are a couple of bike places on that estate. Plus you can help me throw things at the Volvo dealership next door. :twisted:

Ooh I like bikes and light vandalism. Sign me up.

I'm right by Enfield so right in the middle of the circle of Doom so if you dont mind a little 125 tagging a long then I'm up for a ride out.

Don't worry you'll be faster than Rant :lol: :lol: Wanna meet at the BP garage again?

I dunno.... I'm not allowed to be in charge of directions :lol: I'll PM you nearer the time if you want :lol: :lol:

EDIT: I've just looked at a map and proven why I'm not allowed to be in charge of directions...

I don't follow...... What's going on here, separate rides or one big ride round in a big m25 looking ring

You want this thread http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=932913#p932913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which has the actual ride on!

Thanks, that makes a load more sense, bit far for aome grub and a 45 min ride for me. Have fun all the same people

• 2 weeks later...

So. As todays went (sort of?) well. Let's chuck a few ideas for some more TOGS tags runs :D

If anyone has some ideas point them out, I was thinking a "Coastal" Run.

Meet up at colchester.

Head up to Orford castle

Pop over to framlington castle

ride up through norwich castle

Then if we want to go further

Over to castle acre castle and castle rising castle.

Any other ideas post them here.

As for dates. thinking end of may/start of june

Google maps just loves sending you down to the M25 doesn't it!!

Weirdly maps is telling me it takes longer to get to Orford Castle from London than Norwich. It's a good 2 hour run direct, plus faffing about whilst Glorian gets us lost + back.... so I am a maybe...

Can anyone recommend a hotel / BnB / Campsite over that way? :lol:

If you don't mind taking a detour south of Cambs there's the Three Tuns in Great Abington. Not exactly cheap but the rooms are great and the beer... oh the beer. :-)

I'll ask Mrs Fro - she's from Woodbridge so might know somewhere closer to the destination.

Google maps just loves sending you down to the M25 doesn't it!!

Weirdly maps is telling me it takes longer to get to Orford Castle from London than Norwich. It's a good 2 hour run direct, plus faffing about whilst Glorian gets us lost + back.... so I am a maybe...

You're telling me Hoggs!

This was my route to you guys yesterday :roll:

1610305425_Thestar.PNG.02d3d6c109dea79e8706d36c3c64f713.PNG

Sounds good to me Fro! Isn't that a Tag too? :D