New Top Gear

No doubt I will be shot down in flames but to me it didn't seem any better or worse. New presenters just as annoying as the old ones.

Chris evans is a try hard and not my cuppa tea but mat le blanc i could watch, he is entertaining and eould have fitted in well with the old crew.

The new star in the car track could be interesting too i like the rallyX idea

I got bored after 15-20 mins and did other stuff. What's voice over pieces sounded really wooden and the whole thing felt amateurish.

Also, who was the other "nobody" alongside Ramsay?

Also, who was the other "nobody" alongside Ramsay?

Jesse eisenburg. American actor. Was in zombieland. If you haven't seen it go watch it. It has woody harrelson in being epic. And Emma stone if that helps.

I enjoyed it, but there are supposed to be lots of new presenters, I would have preferred they all made an appearance

http://www.topgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/fit_1960x1102/public/images/news-article/carousel/2016/02/dec0ee2f00355ba16effc5cbfcce1613/tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg?itok=CJRsGmy9

I enjoyed Matt on it. Felt he was a refreshing change. Chris on the other hand I wanted to gag. What was with all the shouting and (trying too) gee-ing up the crowd for no real reason? Gave me a sore head...

2 of them did a Top gear extra on iPlayer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did you watch that?

No I didn't bother, might watch it later. Seems very X factor to me.

yeah not sure how entertaining it will be... I may give it a try.... first one to watch can report our findings back to the group :lol:

yeah not sure how entertaining it will be... I may give it a try.... first one to watch can report our findings back to the group :lol:

Deal! [emoji1]

Clarkson, Hammond and May after watching last nights Top gear

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160530/4ff2ee02a127871271cd2c2a2ec2d598.jpg

I got the impression someone had forgotten to mic-up Chris Evans so he had to shout all the time; that'll get annoying very quickly.

Chris Evans I don't even like on Radio. His voice is just really annoying sounding to me.

I think he was trying hard to do a new take on the old format and it showed. I really didn't care much for his segments. I tried to like it as I had a prior bias in not liking him on radio but I couldn't be convinced.

Matt was surprisingly good. In the studio he appeared very scripted and you can see the actor trying to be a presenter. I think this will improve as he gets the hang of it, but on the challenges he was entertaining and good to watch.

I’ll give a few more episodes a go but replacing 3 presenters with 6 is going to sap the life out of it I think. You won’t be able to get the same personal attachment you did with the old trio so it will need another reshuffle I think.

I'll have a look just to see Hanz

Evans just don't work , Matt will get better , if he brings Jenniffer Aniston with him next week

image.jpeg.b9e95b465c9534853e9c3cdf1679f62b.jpeg

I'll echo what a lot of people have already said. Matt LeBlanc was pretty good although some of it seemed a bit wooden, I liked him when he was a guest on the old show, James Blunt impressed me then too :shock: Chris Evans is OK in small doses on the Radio and I actually thought he would be quite good on TG. He has a real interest in cars and is a decent enough TV presenter but what was going on with his hair?!

I didn't like the false crowd interaction and they seemed to try and make it very American which just doesn't work over here, unlike the old show where there was genuine enthusiasm (or so it seemed) for the presenters. There was a natural rapport with the old 3 and although a lot would have been scripted, you got the impression that they really did get along as mates on a car show - some of the impromptu laughing between each other made the stunts/gags even more entertaining. I don't think we'll get that with this new set-up.