What do you do when not riding?

Valko

Like to get out with my wife and go for walks along the prom here at Morecambe, usually put in about 8 miles a day, otherwise I read and listen to music, cant stand the TV :thumb:

Ditto, spanner......although we can't walk along the prom at Morecambe, there are some fairly decent walks around here. Just ordered some new walking shoes as my trusty old Brashers have seen better days, and my ventilated Solomons that I wore last Sunday gave me a nice big blister on both heels. Absolutely agree with you about TV.......and about music. The rest of my non-work time is spent on the Forum or the Facebook groups I'm on...... :wink:

I get paid to fly birds of prey, i also use my ferrets to go ferreting, i do some shooting and im still half way through learning to paraglide.

All in all, life is pretty good, just need to sort out my DAS then i can get my bike on the road :D

Ferreting? Please explain for the ill educated!

Also, I couldn't help but think of a man on a giant eagle when reading our post.

Life must be great :D

Ferreting is basically where i put a ferret in a rabbit warren, the rabbits run out to get away and get caught in purse nets ive laid over the holes so i can quickly dispatch them then take them home to eat. I make a lot of "rabbit nuggets" same as chicken nuggets but rabbit instead, my 4 year old son lives on them lol

They also feed the birds, dogs, cats, me and a few friends too. I also donate some to a cafe that feeds the homeless.

Nowt better than free, organic, free range food lol

I wish there was an eagle big enough to fly on! :D

I also donate some to a cafe

Didn't tesco have that idea with some extra horse they had walking around?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Make use of what you have, as it is, horsies are tastey :D

Never made bunny burgers, makes an awesome curry though!

Basically its chicken with flavour

I have hunted deer with eagles before, i need to get some deer for the freezer, ive not had any in a while.

So much free food to be had. One of the best things ive had is cajun squirrel, although i dont tend to hunt squirrels much, ive seen a squirrel bite the toe off a hawk before, you can get specially armour plated equipment for hunting squirrels. ill stick to my bunnies though

Fishing, making fishing flies or running the local fishing club and anglers association.

Shooting, reloading ammunition and helping run the local clay pigeon club.

Cooking family meals, pickling and making chutnies.

Road cycling and mountain biking.

Building/repairing computers.

Maybe the odd pint now and then.

I also donate some to a cafe

Didn't tesco have that idea with some extra horse they had walking around?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Make use of what you have, as it is, horsies are tastey :D

The nicest meat I've ever eaten was Zebra. I can only imagine it's identical to horse. Wouldn't want to eat horse though, how weird.

The nicest meat I've ever eaten was Zebra. I can only imagine it's identical to horse. Wouldn't want to eat horse though, how weird.

Nowt wrong with a nice bit of horsey. Nom nom nom...

I've been to a restaurant called Carnivore in Nairobi a few times, and they serve camel, zebra, crocodile, Maasai etc. All yummy!