Shox helmets any reviews

Bikes are more exciting than weddings. Think how many bikes you could buy for the cost of a wedding

Not many if you do the wedding on the cheap like we did!

a) Get hitched mid week so that those who are invited may not be able to come and only those members of the families that really like you can attend.

b) 2 bridesmaids, not 20!

c) Keep it simple, church/registry office, no choir or bells, get hitched round the time of a flower festival (free church decorations), no wedding breakfasts or any crap.

d) Find out if any friends or relatives have a posh car that can be used as a brides car. My best man had a Humber Super Snipe Series III, saved nearly £300 that!

e) Target wedding for 2pm, that way a simple finger buffet is sufficient for reception, no waitresses to pay then.

f) Hold reception in local church rooms/youth centre, chap and no corkage!

g) Wine from Tescos! One bottle of red and one bottle of white per table, one glass of sparkling chardonnay for toasts, plenty of non alcoholic stuff.

h) Honeymoon, take the rest of the week and maybe the weekend off from work, find a nice b&b somewhere in the countryside, cheaper than the Caribbean!

My suit was a work suit, brides dress was a simple ivory taffeta job, not a white bog roll cover dress, wedding cost under £1000!

I'd really suggest trying the lid on first before buying......A poorly fitting lid is as much use as not having one at all...... :shock: I bought a cheap lid a number of years back.....I couldn't wear it for more than an hour before I got a splitting headache.......my current lid was considerably more expensive, but I can wear it all day without any issues. That's not to say that you can't get cheap lids that fit ok......but I think some of the materials used in them are not as good and lining can lose its shape quicker than a more expensive lid......mine still fits perfectly after 5 years of owning it...... :wink:

thanks for the heads up, i have owned mine for 5 years nitro helmet its good lid, but its old, hopefully this weekend at the jumble ill find a new helmet ill stay clear of cheap helmets

Agv head for me, my hjc is a bit slack on my head and next size down dont fit.

I bought a ls2 for my first lid, £45 and not a bad helmet with all the stickers for safety. But wished i didnt order online as i could have done with a different size. Buy try and send back if wrong

ok thank you for the heads up

I'd really suggest trying the lid on first before buying......A poorly fitting lid is as much use as not having one at all...... :shock: I bought a cheap lid a number of years back.....I couldn't wear it for more than an hour before I got a splitting headache.......my current lid was considerably more expensive, but I can wear it all day without any issues. That's not to say that you can't get cheap lids that fit ok......but I think some of the materials used in them are not as good and lining can lose its shape quicker than a more expensive lid......mine still fits perfectly after 5 years of owning it...... :wink:

thanks for the heads up, i have owned mine for 5 years nitro helmet its good lid, but its old, hopefully this weekend at the jumble ill find a new helmet ill stay clear of cheap helmets

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Can never tell if serious or not...