How hard is it?

onesea

Are you actually not allowed to do wheelies on the road, or is it just frowned upon?

You can get done for it I don't know what it comes under though :? I'm sure someone can shed some light on it

Think it comes under failure to maintain proper control or something..

Yeah something like that but wasn't too sure so didn't want to say :lol:

If you for example been overtaking someone and your bike just pop up the wheelie without you being conscious of this action ..."officer that was momentary error of judgement" :shock: hmmm £100 pounds fine in some cases and 2 points :D So a careless rather than a dangerous driving offence [100mph( 12 months ban after what you need to repeat the test)] and 180-200 communal hours for you my dear :crybaby:

All depends of the officer that will caught you doing so.

If the ground drops a couple of inches when you launch it its likely let off, if you're still trying to square off the tail light 300yards down the road you're more than likely performing a wheelie :shock:

I think that if you've just watched someone wheelie for a mile odd, that them not being in control and riding without due care or attention is a load of crap :P

They were very much in control and paying a lot of attention :P

">

How ironic the way he gets caught.... Nice ending though.

Yet if he rears the horse up on its hind legs, everyone has to stand back, watch and say well done for staying on after, thats irony