Fingers crossed for you Sharon

be cool................you will do it

thank you so nervous though lol :crybaby:

I know it's hard but try not to be. My wife had a 'clutch pop' moment on her CBT that threw her a bit. She skipped the road ride that day and went back a few weeks later when they next had space. She almost didn't go back, even though I knew from seeing her riding up to that point that she would be fine.

The right bike school will be patient with you and build up your confidence, it doesn't have to be all in one day.

got to try and shake them nerves girl.......think of how good you are going to show your instructor you are.

revise your highway code for the questions after too :D

ok i will shake these nerves and get out there and just do it and show my instructor how good i am should be ok with the highway code i drive a van lol thanks again will let you know how i get on

Fingers crossed for you Sharon

be cool................you will do it

thank you so nervous though lol :crybaby:

I know it's hard but try not to be. My wife had a 'clutch pop' moment on her CBT that threw her a bit. She skipped the road ride that day and went back a few weeks later when they next had space. She almost didn't go back, even though I knew from seeing her riding up to that point that she would be fine.

The right bike school will be patient with you and build up your confidence, it doesn't have to be all in one day.

thank you will do it i am getting more confident does your wife ride now then :D

Yes, she's been riding a 125 to work and now I'm (slowly) talking her into doing her full license - she's now having the same confidence issues with the thoughts of doing that, but she'll get there.

It can be a lot to take in at first, I know my brain was racing after my CBT, but with time you look back and wonder what the fuss was about.

Yes, she's been riding a 125 to work and now I'm (slowly) talking her into doing her full license - she's now having the same confidence issues with the thoughts of doing that, but she'll get there.

It can be a lot to take in at first, I know my brain was racing after my CBT, but with time you look back and wonder what the fuss was about.

i can imagine i will be trying to remember everything they are saying to me but will be a little nervous to that's brilliant your helping your lady to get the confidence she will do it most definitely.

I remember going out to the road bit and doing about 25mph and thinking HOLY RUDE WORD THIS IS FAST :lol:

that will be me next week thinking im going to fast lol. how you doing these days. :D

• 2 weeks later...