Mobile signal booster

Mississippi Bullfrog

The good stuff!!

:seeya:

Also age dependant, the older house owners more likely to offer coke.... :seeya:

Coke is way too expensive and ‘more more more’ to offer out surely?

That’s why it’s the choice of the older well heeled house owner.

Speed would be your young renter.

Personally I’d go for the tea n biscuits :lol:

Back to the original topic, and I know the OP is sorted, but you'll be hard pushed to find a mobile phone booster that works across all networks. The reason is that you need a licence to broadcast on mobile network frequencies and those licences are only in general issued to mobile operators. This is why you find boosters provided by individual operators but seldom one-for-all units. Any one-for-all units you do find for sale are probably illegal.

we have taylors Yorkshire tea at our house :D

Only tea I drink and even then only on rare occasions.

Had an ex into these hippy herbal tea things and have to admit they smelt lovely but tasted like someone had just taken a watery dump in your cup.

we have taylors Yorkshire tea at our house :D

Only tea I drink and even then only on rare occasions.

Had an ex into these hippy herbal tea things and have to admit they smelt lovely but tasted like someone had just taken a watery dump in your cup.

Thank you for that delightful thought... it's put me right off my bedtime cocoa.

I shall be conducting extensive market research into the subject. Of course the first dilemma is whether to serve Earl Grey, English Breakfast or Lapsang Souchong - with milk or lemon?

Just an FYI if you put milk in earl grey I'm banning you.

This thread may have gone a little off topic. Perhaps a new thread is required for to discuss the appropriate refreshments you should offer passing bikers. Obviously not horlicks as it's boggin.

I shall be conducting extensive market research into the subject. Of course the first dilemma is whether to serve Earl Grey, English Breakfast or Lapsang Souchong - with milk or lemon?

Just an FYI if you put milk in earl grey I'm banning you.

Fair do’s... I prefer it without.

I am currently sampling the first batch of sloe gin. ‘Tis rather fine.

This drinks and biccies thing is getting rather worrisome, perhaps it’s possible for people to pre-order so I know what to have in?

No hurry, we’re not moving until mid March.