Wotcha watchin?

Slowlycatchymonkey

Das Boot . I remember watching the 1983 I think it was 1st time so when I seen it advertised aaaa only its a modern knock off but still good. .

The Walking Dead is back on fantastic.

Also Vikings watched all The 1st series on 2and series now .

Then we have the orvile

So Mondays and Thursdays. Rest of the week its a load old pants .

Das Boot . I remember watching the 1983 I think it was 1st time so when I seen it advertised aaaa only its a modern knock off but still good. .

Then we have the orvile

Never felt quite the same about going through a car wash ever since seeing Das Boot.....

Then we have the orvile

How're you feeling about the latest cast members leaving Walking Dead?

I found the last two seasons before this one really dull but I'm really enjoying the way they've taken the story now in the "6 years later" line.

Love the range on Netflix for the most part, new Startrek we're quite enjoying, the Umbrella Academy seems to be pretty good and a new series of the Dragon Prince, which the disney fairytale fan in me is really excited to watch.

Also watched the Nightflyers which was good.. But I can't say I actually understood all the different threads of story when it ended. Felt like way too much going on that wasn't actually resolved in time.

Then we have the orvile

Never felt quite the same about going through a car wash ever since seeing Das Boot.....

DO YOU OPEN THE SUN ROOF AND SHOUT ALARM ALARM DIVE DIVE . :wave: :wave: :wave: No????? Shit just me :damn: :damn:

Then we have the orvile

How're you feeling about the latest cast members leaving Walking Dead?

I found the last two seasons before this one really dull but I'm really enjoying the way they've taken the story now in the "6 years later" line.

Well I think it's disgusting that in what one season they killed or moved on all the British actors ..... Morgan..Rick.. Jesus.

:eek2: :eek2:

Well I did think that once Rick was gone that it just would not work but yea I like the 6 years thing I think Judith is cool shes funny ..

I'm still trying to work out WHO is going to step up an lead ..As coral (Carl) was to be leader then killed him off. there is no one to take over .can't have Negen in charge what was the point of the all out war ..

Have any of you see the Norman Redus RIDE show I think it's called .whats it like ..

Why do you think Rick (Andrew ) Wanted to leave the TWD ....as I think he's being stupid he's got a good thing going half a mill to a million a season..

You can't walk away from that

Then we have the orvile

DO YOU OPEN THE SUN ROOF AND SHOUT ALARM ALARM DIVE DIVE . :wave: :wave: :wave: No????? Shit just me :damn: :damn:

Yeh but do you wear an oilskin sou'wester while you're doing it? :shock: