Nominations for MOTY (Man of the Year) 2020

XTreme

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What other place is this?

Cos I'm looking for an escape route out of this GammonFest!

BCF! It has some rather harsh members :classic_laugh:

Should have made it clearer , Bike chat forum :thumb:

Edited by dynax

Guest Swagman
2 minutes ago, dynax said:

Depend's, you will probably be fine as you have a thick skin, other's maybe not so :classic_laugh:

I’ll be ok then I’m just very thick.👍

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think that’s one of the few things you can still get free on the NHS 😂

When I was much younger a couple of mates had the pleasure and shared their experiences afterwards. I'll pass, thanks.

13 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Sounds like you're thinking of flouncing! 

If I did not believe this is just @dynax trying to organise a mass flounce for the honour of the TOTY I would nominate him.
Evidence is all there get nominated MOTY then mention name of another forum :classic_ohmy:, disgusting think he should be excluded from the nominations personally :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Swagman
2 minutes ago, onesea said:

If I did not believe this is just @dynax trying to organise a mass flounce for the honour of the TOTY I would nominate him.
Evidence is all there get nominated MOTY then mention name of another forum :classic_ohmy:, disgusting think he should be excluded from the nominations personally :lol:

Come on he’s suffered plenty with having Xena.

7 minutes ago, Bender said:

It's a small wonder it's not done a runner.

I was going for easy Chinese comment however....
It's not even an original name @arron  had a bike called  "Xena Warrior princes" back in 2010...  So even the owners a cheap copy :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, onesea said:

I was going for easy Chinese comment however....
It's not even an original name @arron  had a bike called  "Xena Warrior princes" back in 2010...  So even the owners a cheap copy :lol:

Excuse me! I have always stated my Xena was named after the warrior princess of the same name, as such my Xena is The Motorcycle Princess and not warrior princess :raspberry:

36 minutes ago, onesea said:

I quite agree :thumb:

4 minutes ago, dynax said:

Excuse me! I have always stated my Xena was named after the warrior princess of the same name, as such my Xena is The Motorcycle Princess and not warrior princess :raspberry:

Typical of cheap copies just change a word and its fine....

Anyway being Chinese feeling a sizable wallet to ride she will "love you long time"... or take your wallet...

7 minutes ago, onesea said:

Typical of cheap copies just change a word and its fine....

Anyway being Chinese feeling a sizable wallet to ride she will "love you long time"... or take your wallet...

Where is he now though, hasn't been around for 10 years has he, statute of limitations and all that :up:

Guest Swagman
7 minutes ago, dynax said:

Where is he now though, hasn't been around for 10 years has he, statute of limitations and all that :up:

Xena hacked his head off.

23 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Xena hacked his head off.

Well serves him right probably because he didn't give her any handbags :classic_laugh:

Edited by dynax