ER5 bargain.

fastbob

I know I'm always banging on about ER5's as a second bike or a step up bike from a 125 but have a look at this . A very capable motorcycle for a mere £600 . This is the sort of bargain I'm talking about . 

Screenshot_20210408-094615.png

44 minutes ago, fastbob said:

I know I'm always banging on about ER5's as a second bike or a step up bike from a 125 but have a look at this . A very capable motorcycle for a mere £600 . This is the sort of bargain I'm talking about . 

Screenshot_20210408-094615.png

Buy it then 

Fettle it so its right then shift it for little profit to a new rider knowing that the bike will be right for years to come 

And feel happy that you have helped someone into a biking hobby with a good experience and not a bad one if they buy a wreck 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stu said:

Buy it then 

Fettle it so its right then shift it for little profit to a new rider knowing that the bike will be right for years to come 

And feel happy that you have helped someone into a biking hobby with a good experience and not a bad one if they buy a wreck 

I've already got one that's fully fettled that I may sell later on in the year . I'm still toying with the idea of doing the NC 500 on it first . A £600 ER5 wouldn't have any profit in it and there's no challenge in fixing up a bike that is already roadworthy . 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fastbob said:

I've already got one that's fully fettled that I may sell later on in the year . I'm still toying with the idea of doing the NC 500 on it first . A £600 ER5 wouldn't have any profit in it and there's no challenge in fixing up a bike that is already roadworthy . 

ermm , NC 500 , dont think so Bob , you can only do this in an electric car now and it cant be red .

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

ermm , NC 500 , dont think so Bob , you can only do this in an electric car now and it cant be red .

Thank you for reminding me . 🤭