Selling my 125 twin

As the title states my CB125 twin is up for sale. It is a 1980 T-a version. 

It is a runner, but needs MOTing, which I cannot afford to do.

There is a bit of history on here about the bike if you care to look. 

I am looking for £450 to £500 for it, just to get it out of the garage, and this is nowhere near the outlay I have on it. 

I bought it to take MOD 1 and 2 on it, and after passing I went back to using my 250 and began doing  the 125 up. I did have the fuel tank resprayed to its' original blue, but some ar*ehole took exception to it being parked where it was and knocked it over and the leaking fuel  destroyed the new paintwork so I ended up doing a rattle can job on it. The brakes, lights, indicators etc all work and it has a new 6v gel battery instead of the old top up with water job. 

If the paperwork I have is true the bike has only done 16k, though judging by the state of the original barrel I'm not sure, (if wanted I still have it) 

If interested please PM me to arrange a viewing, etc

• 2 weeks later...