Bus drivers.... 🤔

Bender

So @Stu Do they teach this it bus driving school.

Had our trip into town with a day saver return, that's a laugh all of its own 😂

Fine going in except being squashed in with every degenerate in the ne, ride back driver was very chatty and hyper, chain drinking energy drinks will do that I guess. 

Pulls up at a stop with a woman clearly running for the bus, opens doors, waits till she stops running, she obviously thought she'd made it once within 10ft, she was running towards the bus not from rear so no way he wasn't watching. 

Soon as she reverted to walking, doors shut and off he goes, she even had her hand out in disbelief as he drove past. 

It must be a shit job if your only fun is not letting people on and trying to get them falling over while braking 😂 

• Haha 3

I’ll always remember this, it had me in stitches & I used to ask the drivers of the No 62 to B’ham if they went to the Bob Newhart school of bus drivers, some of them actually had a little chuckle and one said that he’d obviously failed the course as I’d managed to get on and get seated … made my day.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Mickly said:

I’ll always remember this, it had me in stitches & I used to ask the drivers of the No 62 to B’ham if they went to the Bob Newhart school of bus drivers, some of them actually had a little chuckle and one said that he’d obviously failed the course as I’d managed to get on and get seated … made my day.

I like Bob, never heard that before 👍