BSB chat 2023

rennie

• 3 months later...

Awesome bit of racing this weekend! 

Some not so great results and some unexpected results too! 

Bridewell and Irwin seem to be pushing their luck on those Ducati's! 

Bad start from vickers but a good finish in the end and Hicky's luck is just getting worse! 

12 hours ago, rennie said:

BSB is probably the best to watch over WSBK and MotoGP at the moment!

I agree, I have stopped watching the WSBK as its just a one man race 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2023 at 09:38, rennie said:

Some good racing! :thumb: BSB is the best to watch at the moment I think:scratch:

It is! I am bored of WSBK as there is no competition 

Granted if Bridewell and Irwin get out front they usually stay there but its still a challenge for them to hold the rest off! 

Vickers is doing extremely well at the min and where the hell did Danny Kent come from :shock: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ohallaran should have had a penalty for that move on Jackson! 

Nudged him off the track and dropped him back to 6th so he could feed his ego and get on the podium! 

He is getting far too dangerous just recently but then crys if someone does the same to him 

• Like 1

On 21/07/2023 at 13:00, rennie said:

Brands Hatch this weekend! :thumb: I think it's all on Eurosport 

Still trying to get my head around TNT instead of BTsport and what's on where :scratch:

Bsb series is still going well, keeps as many of the multiple manufacturers series going.
Think the bmw cup is an interesting choice but teams iand individuals will get better but might need abit of a looking over for next year to tighten it up anyway?

yea jackson did a good job with a unfavoured bike. Yes he has the right to feelmiffed about it but as some might say thats racing 🙄. was not the first time and definitely not the last well see that move done at that corner, recent memory was when sykes got proper duffed up at that corner that sent him to the grassed part and almost threw him off by might have been haslam? Not many complained about that.

not covering for him but the ohally incident yep it was rough and out of desperation to keep with the championship leaders due to his lack of top places recently over a local lad with low title comprehension, but to feed his ego? Not sure on that one.

Did you miss the supersport ones at the right just after the start / finish line... twice they were dodgy, fast and lead to actual crashes that came with a massive repair bill.

Eurosport isn't perfect:

one bug bare id prefer if they do multiple screen do it at different battles / other ends of the racing, not the wags or team members while the racings on or then they have to do another replay of an interesting part that you missed because they were to busy showing someone biting nails or covering their face.

but better than some others attempt at cost to coverage, it doesn't cover motopg but i found that abit boring with annoying like football premier donnas ( to the point of contemplating to go out for a ride in the downpour or do i wash the bike in ther rain? Level of boredom) but has the 24hr racing like bo dor so plenty of racing i can watch in portions i can live with that. 

I find btsport bit to costly for my liking and tnt is just scandalous!!

Edited by RideWithStyles

your paying twice thats why, virgin for the internet then bt for a sport subscription, if you wanted bt sport the only cheap way was to have bt internet as you supplier as its included.

i would be grudgingly go to bt even if they were the last ever supplier in the uk, then then ill be keeping an very close eye out for their evil scheming ways!!

Could already have??? I looked a month ago..£40-50PM!!! I pay less than that for full year of eurosport even then i wouldn't pay that just to watch motogp.

Edited by RideWithStyles

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rennie said:

Oulton Park this weekend!

TV coverage is on Eurosport Sat. Quest Sun. I think :scratch:

Yes thats right 

All set for recording :D 

I think its going to be an emotional one :( 

• Like 1

I have been reading the comments on facebook! 

Tommy excessively tried to slow the pack down and almost caused a huge pile up! 

People was saying that the lead rider sets the pace and he had to slow otherwise he would have overtaken the pace car! if that was the case he wasn't doing a good job to set the pace was he! 

I think the penalty was a tough one though and should have maybe been dropped 3 places on the grid for race 3 

• Like 1

I think he genuinely believed he could go as slowly as he wanted!

His comments/ gestures after the race were not exactly professional though! :classic_biggrin:

A penalty was justified! The effect on the championship standings has turned out very harshly IMO:scratch:

Hi,

l hope Tommy goes on to win it. l think his gestures were pure emotion, he wears his heart on his sleeve for sure but that's what makes him watchable. He makes me laugh.😄

Whereas l just don't like the Irish boy there is something about him l can't put my finger on. 🤔

Anyway, may the best man win! Roll on Donny Park. :yay:

• Like 1

On 18/09/2023 at 16:31, Working Class Hero said:

I've lost a bit of respect for Tommy after this weekend. The hand gestures to the crowd and the stewards and making it personal with Glenn now. I'm not really a big fan of either of them, but I hope Glenn goes on to win it now.

I'm the same! There was no need for his attitude all weekend and as for the apology its too little too late! 

It should have all never happened 

• Like 1

Well for some reason eurosport hid the second race and put it on the highlights.

sayin out right now I don't have a favourite rider or team, i just like the racing and seeing what makes each one tick or drags along.

the safety car release, within the rules but very much smudged and 😈. I know they were very much bunched before the back straight to try and keep within drafting distance.

Anyway its done now and keeps it very close, almost as if it was planned 🤔🤫. Roll on the next race 😀.

talking about professionalism. Mr Higgs was viewed on tv at cadwell park on the grid/paddock lane while he was looking at the sky to see if it was gonna rain for that race-how can i say this without Stu banning me...male private time self satisfaction signs reply to a fellow person who was on the pitlane.

leaving Niall filling in "Errrm im not sure what mr Higgs is indicating about" 🤭.

Alistar Seely having fist ti cuffs and actually psychically punching someone multiple times with full tv coverage at Oulton previously. just ashame the taller olsen was holding the bike up at the time while in the gravel trap otherwise it would have been nearly as entertaining as the racing🍿🤕, got off quite likely with a few points docked.