Newbie to forum

Dbasser

Hello.

My name is Diane and I have been riding for many years.

I am a proud owner for all of 3 days. A Honda Rebel CMX1100 dct.

The reason I have gone for this particular bike is because I have osteoarthritis in my left thumb and cannot use a clutch for a long period, it is also because, I am tiny and cannot reach the floor on any other DCT motorcycle.

I live in Cumbria, UK

Edited by Dbasser
  • Like 1

There’s not a lot to say. DCT is perfect for people with disabilities. Even relatively mild ones. I like it because I’m a cunningly concealed hooligan. And DCT is the mother of all quick shifters. I also have a penchant for riding the bike in fully manual mode. Changing gears with my finger and thumb. Never a clunk or a crunch. Clickety click. Who needs one clutch when you can have two? There isn’t a bike out there that interests me now. Except perhaps the Goldwing. But I’m not old enough for one of them. Definitely not mature enough. (Which equates to the same thing)

I do like those Rebels but sitting on one once I almost put my eye out with my knee. Ho hum.

It’s not easy being a genetically burdened freak.

anyone with a DCT is obviously a hooligan, even if they haven’t realised it yet. Give it time. And it will all ‘click’ (ahem) into place.

you’re welcome. Definitely.

• Like 1