Biker cafe Liverpool

RAYK47

Does anyone know of a biker cafe in or around Liverpool, Google has not suggested much. On the way to IOM today and would like a stop off before boarding the ferry.

Liverpool isn't really biking territory.  I grew up there and go to visit my mother but it's not somewhere I'd ride for fun. So not a lot of biker cafes. 

The cafes I know of near the ferry you wouldn't want to leave a bike with luggage unattended. 

Depending where you are coming from you could stop at the Fourways Cafe at J&S at Delamere. That's about an hour from the ferry. You can then go either via the M53 and tunnel, or over the Mersey Gateway bridge at Runcorn. Both free for bikes. 

If you want somewhere nearer aim for Woolton village which is about 30 minutes out of the city centre. There are a few cafes there and it's a safer area to leave a bike. But they're not biker joints. 

Edited by Mississippi Bullfrog
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the advice. I am coming from the peak District area. 

There seems to be a couple in and around the Wirral area. Bear pit cafe or the seaside cafe. Are any in this area worth a try 

Just want somewhere safe I can sit outside with a brew

If you're going via the Wirral aim for the Green Hut cafe at New Brighton. You can park the bike close to the outside tables. 

They don't have a loo but there are public ones just over the road. 

It's actually at Moreton beach. 

Edited by Mississippi Bullfrog
  • Thanks 1

I travel through Liverpool a lot, back and forth to the island.  I don't normally stop at any cafes around that area, wouldn't want to leave my bike anywhere that I couldn't see it.  I tend to stop off on the motorway before I get there.  Enjoy the TT 👍

• Thanks 1

Scrapped the idea of a cafe in Liverpool. Opted for a stop in the peak District instead at the yonderman cafe in Buxton. I think I made the right choice it is beautiful here

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RAYK47 said:

Scrapped the idea of a cafe in Liverpool. Opted for a stop in the peak District instead at the yonderman cafe in Buxton. I think I made the right choice it is beautiful here

The Yonderman is an excellent choice. 

On the way back try the Flash Bar Cafe just outside Buxton. Excellent local produce.

Enjoy the trip

• Thanks 1