Hai!

Isla

Just saying Hi before asking away my questions on another part of the forum.

After having a licence for many years but no bike, I have recently had 'yet another midlife crisis', happened upon a new RE Classic 350 and absolutely love her to bits. We have shared 1750 miles of fun together this summer and am looking forward to many more:)

• Like 5

Re Classic - here she is last week in Shap on our way up to Edinburgh for the weekend with Enfields own pannier racks & Lomo Adventure Panniers.

I named her Biscuit cos' that's what the colour reminds me of.

(I like biscuits possibly too much 😸)

2023-08-21_07-53-04.jpg

• Like 5

Shortbread, Dark Choccy Digestives, anything with Ginger.

And yes Anzac ... veeery nice. Haven't seen them for sale in ages though!

2 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

Posting a Cardinal sin! 😉.

Pet peeve, Hanging the helmet from the handle bar in that way or the two others way.... look away...look away . Lol

Am still learning the skills. Think I have the Nod or Leg Shake down now to fellow bikers so am getting there 😹

• Haha 1

its ok😊. Just advice.

yea not good for the helmet, Highly likely to fall off and damage the helmet, especially round bike meets or public areas. If the bike gets knocked over/falls the helmet is the first thing it will damage and could scrap it addinf insult to the bikes damage youll have replace.

Rubbing/ wear/ introduce dead flies -and road grime to the interior 🤮, plus long time pressures the softer crumble zone EPS liner which is just like polystyrene.

Looks like you have a rack or brace bar with  side rack and bungie cords. if its just the bar brace, place helmet on the rear seat with the bungies crossed left to right through the hole with the visor lifted up slightly out of the way.
doesnt have to be tight just secure if the bike goes over its stays in the center away from the floor or stops the helmet being knocked off, thats safer.

Edited by RideWithStyles