Andreas

Andreas

Hallo. Ich fahre seit paar Wochen eine Zontes 125GK BJ 2023. Leider habe ich viel Ärger mit der Tankanzeige. Sie springt oft runter und wieder hoch und immer auf die gleichen Werte. Die Reserveanzeige kommt gar nicht. Bin letztens mit leerem Tank stehen geblieben, obwohl noch 139km angezeigt wurden. Laut Werkstatt ist die Mechanik io. Hat noch jemand so ein Problem bzw. Ist dieses hin und her mit festen Werten so? Gruß Andreas

Hello. I've been driving a Zontes 125GK BJ 2023 for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of trouble with the fuel gauge. It often jumps down and up again and always on the same values. The reserve indicator doesn't come up at all. I recently stopped with an empty tank, although 139 km were still displayed. According to the workshop, the mechanics are ok. Does anyone else have such a problem or is this back and forth with fixed values? Greetings Andreas

Hello and welcome to the forum. I've translated your post into English as this forum is predominantly UK based :thumb:

Not quite sure what the problem could be but sounds like something is wrong for sure!

Is it a digital fuel gauge or an older style analogue type? Just wondering if it's something wrong with the electrics as that's common with Chinese bikes! 

• Like 1

Its a digital gauge on a digital dash.

sounds like the sensor in the tank due to it holding the level and the wiring possible earthing) for it suddenly disappearing for sure!

if its so new send it back to the dealer and tell them to actually change the parts!!

Edited by RideWithStyles
  • Like 1

i know the Chinese manufacturer dont have a Europe distributor or a stockpile of parts, it has to come from china directly... on the cheap, thrown in a random container while nobody was looking that might be going to somewhere in the world thats not china, so dont be surprised to take months to turn up.

If they dont fix it in a timely manner, tell them that it wouldnt pass an mot, so it not roadworthy and possibly unsafe so they can take it back and give u a full refund if they / zontes cant be bothered to fix it/ send the part. that will make them worried!