Mesh network

Anyone here use a mesh network for home WiFi? Any recommendations at tge budget end? Vaguely looking at the tp link s7 twin pack. It seems companies make 900 different versions with hardly any seeming difference and my will to live quickly erodes when looking at the details.

Here at Fiddlesticks towers, we set the cable company router in modem only mode, and use an Asus gaming router similar to an RT-AX88U for wifi (I'll update the actual model when I get home). You can daisy chain a second one if needed, but ours goes three floors up and through two solid brick walls, so no need.

Update: Ours is an RT-AC88U - but they look pretty similar.

Edited by Fiddlesticks
  • Like 1

Got a Tenda Nova MW6-3. Was easy to set up, hasn't needed any fiddling with since. And it gets the wifi all the way into the garage, a nice plus.

I have these 

https://www.currys.co.uk/products/tplink-deco-x20-whole-home-wifi-system-triple-pack-10222658.html 

On in the living room one upstairs and one in the garage 

this gives me a good connection all through the house to the front garden and in to the back garden there is no dead spots within my boundary and it does extend further than that 

The furthest each one is away from each other is 12 metres or so