First bike TS50

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I've just passed my CBT and I have a TS50.  My neighbour gave it to me in exchange for a nice bottle of whisky lol

It is an old bike but it rides good.  I didnt want to get a scooter.

Does this make me a biker? probably not lol

JJ

images.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and anything on two wheels and an engine is a biker. You have quite a desirable moped there look after it dont muck about adding daft stuff or tuning it and it will be worth a few quid if you sell it and move on to something else. They are getting quite collectable now. Good luck and enjoy riding it.

• Like 1

Welcome! 

Must of been a really nice neighbour or did you give out a really nice whiskey?

nice bike, two stroke too? getting collectable those and looks in decent nick.

That counts as a biker in my book and im sure others will agree. i give nods to all (L plates, scooters, painfully pushing to trikes and the nikken) apart from the crusier lot the dark side mippets... you know the ones with their piss pot helmets, tats out looking like hells angles cos most think their tough and above every thing arrogantly. 

penderyn is a welsh whiskey, apparently very good even though its not Scottish, my brother gets it sometimes. I keep meaning to buy one. If blue Looks like a port style one. 

keep riding and enjoy, update and pics are well appreciated too. 

On 18/10/2023 at 22:09, janinej said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I've just passed my CBT and I have a TS50.  My neighbour gave it to me in exchange for a nice bottle of whisky lol

It is an old bike but it rides good.  I didnt want to get a scooter.

Does this make me a biker? probably not lol

JJ

images.jpeg

Congrats! A schoolfriend had one of those (in 1991!) Had a few goes on it too on a field, very cool!

• Like 2