Passed my CBT looking to buy a new bike

Dae

Hello friends,

I've passed my CBT last week and I am looking to buy a motorbike. I am looking at the yamaha yzf r125 2023 model around 4000GBP that has only been ridden for about a mile thus practically new. It's in my budget, but the question is should I buy it and is it wise? I love the looks, the style, one of the top 125cc bike models. 

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 4

Congratulations on passing your CBT.

As said, can't go wrong with the Yamaha, or any well known Japanese bike.

I would spend a lot less money, and spend more on a bigger machine when qualified. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dae said:

Hello friends,

I've passed my CBT last week and I am looking to buy a motorbike. I am looking at the yamaha yzf r125 2023 model around 4000GBP that has only been ridden for about a mile thus practically new. It's in my budget, but the question is should I buy it and is it wise? I love the looks, the style, one of the top 125cc bike models. 

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks a lot!

Congratulations. 

Yes, buy the bike that you want!!

There’s no worse feeling seeing the bike you actually want whilst riding one you don’t.

Enjoy!!

Edited by Joe85
  • Like 1

well done.

depends... if your having to sit on it for years at a time, budget / money to pay, service it, insurance (have u checked?) etc then why not? 

pcp or out right?

if im being sensible - your iffy or clumsy then personally i'd go for one that is a couple of years old at lowish miles...then if you drop it, it's not soul destroying and budget for repairs is there and better riding gear...have you budget for that yet?

the yamaha is a good trusted brand.

whats your height and weight?

just make sure that bike is the correct size for you! otherwise it's going to be a hurtful, hateful and expensive experience.

Ask interference fit what's that like!!🤭

Edited by RideWithStyles
  • Like 2