Keis inner gloves

Bought a pair of Keis inner gloves as my hands are the only part of my body that are feeling the cold.

It was 0 degrees at 6:30 this morning when I left for work.  I was hoping for great things from these gloves. However I was disappointed in the temperature, I had it on high setting all the time and where my hands were not cold they were not toastie, which was what I hoped. No need for any other setting really. 

Can anyone else confirm that this is normal for these gloves. Or are mine just too weak?

I've got a pair of Keis inner gloves which I use in conjunction with a Keis liner vest and my hands are usually comfortable on the lowest setting of 3. I think its more to do with your actual hands.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

I've got a pair of Keis inner gloves which I use in conjunction with a Keis liner vest and my hands are usually comfortable on the lowest setting of 3. I think its more to do with your actual hands.

Thanks. If you had it on high I assume you would be able to clearly feel the heat. I am wondering if mine are faulty 

Or could by controller be restricting heat? I have the basic in line controller as I don't think the others work with just the gloves. 

Edited by RAYK47

If I had it on high it would be  really hot. My controller is attached to the vest and is a simple push button affair. Nothing sophisticated.  I'd sen a photo but I'm a few thousand miles away so haven't got it to hand.

For some reason the photos were the wrong way round. I have the inline £20 one. The other is about £50 ish. 

On 05/03/2024 at 19:15, RAYK47 said:

For some reason the photos were the wrong way round. I have the inline £20 one. The other is about £50 ish. 

Photos fixed for you! 

Can you not remove the switch to eliminate that? 

• Like 1

if the controller is faulty (check the pins in the connectors) or the wires, it will not light up or just quickly flash out.

if you dont use the controller its set at the lower level of heat for safety and battery consumption, if its linked to a vest while on portable battery pack (smaller of the ones) it will stick to the lower levels, if its the bigger ones you can get it to go middle or high but the best way is to have it connected to the motorbikes battery, then you can everything on full power🥵

Edited by RideWithStyles

the controller definitely works as the light comes on and is consistent.  I do have it connected directly to my battery.  i have no other heated gear. 

Keis did respond pretty quickly to my query with them. 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Our KEIS gloves are not intended to keep your hands hot; they are intended to reduce you from feeling cold.

The performance of the inner gloves hugely depends on the outer gloves like their insulation, etc.

If you do feel there is an issue with the inner gloves you are more than welcome to send the gloves to us for testing.

7 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

IMG_1657.jpeg.2e0ef9b4792f150ae487d7e1917e049b.jpeg

this one westy? we have this type on all of our stuff so mid generation, wish it was smaller..

That's the one and I leave it dangling outside my gear. I'm glad it's not smaller as I can operate it wearing gloves while on the go.