Suzuki V Strom 650

Davidtav

Well I’ve had this bike for three months. Done 1200 miles. This is a very smooth well balanced machine. The height suits me. I’m 6 foot 1. It just feels as if it fits. The power seems to be there. I’m really liking most things about this bike. I don’t like the turbulence from the screen. And I think the headlights are outdated. LED units would be better. Overall a great motorbike 

• Like 4

Where are you planning on going? Got any routes or directions planned (clearly not south or west... :D)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bonio said:

Where are you planning on going? Got any routes or directions planned (clearly not south or west... :D)

Early May before it's really hot. We'll try to get around the North coast and Troodos mountains.

• Like 1

Ooh nice. Some great roads, especially in the foothills of the Troodos, which are more off the tourist routes. The tarmac is great (at least it's great if you can stay on roads that don't turn into boulder-stream river beds.) I was looking at it enviously from inside the hire car a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had mine for about 6 years now, and 45,000 miles. I would recommend a Givi Airflow screen - no more turbulence. Also, F800 mirrors are better than the stock ones.

My seat cracked last year, but I got a replacement from a guy on the south coast who does his own range of custom seats 

• Like 1