First bike after CBT

Birch Vand

12 minutes ago, Birch Vand said:

Super happy with this 22 plate XSR 125, beautiful! Bit nerve-racking riding back through traffic (only completed CBT on Wednesday). But made it home without incident,  a few lumpy gear changes aside. Had a good half hour bimbling around some side streets near the seller's house before braving the traffic. All good though.

As for grinning like a loon - 2 sets of two riders on big bikes all nodded at me as I was waiting to pull onto the main road! Awesome! 

IMG-20240622-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20240622-WA0003.jpg

That's a lovely looking thing 😍

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Simon Davey said:

Wow! 

That's one smart machine, you look so happy, good for you matey. 

Very happy,  first ride thru some nasty traffic,  no probs,  now to find some quieter roads! 

Its great isn't it,  brilliant for a 125

Edited by Birch Vand
Missed some content
  • Like 1

A bit late to the party …. But this is the best CBT bike I’ve seen and ridden … yet another mad GD on board ….no, It’s not hers ….! It’s her big brothers …

Aprillia Tuono 125 …. Physically big, the same size as the 600 series … just a small engine ….

IMG_2684.thumb.jpeg.faa940c973d3681c94d00e63d51bbbe6.jpeg

Edited by Trooper74
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Birch Vand said:

Super happy with this 22 plate XSR 125, beautiful! Bit nerve-racking riding back through traffic (only completed CBT on Wednesday). But made it home without incident,  a few lumpy gear changes aside. Had a good half hour bimbling around some side streets near the seller's house before braving the traffic. All good though.

As for grinning like a loon - 2 sets of two riders on big bikes all nodded at me as I was waiting to pull onto the main road! Awesome! 

IMG-20240622-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20240622-WA0003.jpg

Outstanding bike … Welcome to the Brother and Sister hood … You’re one of us now ….👍

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

A bit late to the party …. But this is the best CBT bike I’ve seen and ridden … yet another mad GD on board ….no, It’s not hers ….! It’s her big brothers …

Aprillia Tuono 125 …. Physically big, the same size as the 600 series … just a small engine ….

IMG_2684.thumb.jpeg.faa940c973d3681c94d00e63d51bbbe6.jpeg

That is awesome, another one that doesn't look like a little 125