The new DSA motorcycle practical test...

Guest KawasakiAndy

Some people had said the new one would be harder but I don't think there would be much difference. It's just more expensive and further away so I'd have to book ages in advance! At least now I can do a test on roads that I know.

OH MY GOD!

I don't often exclaim such cheesey american crud, but I am SO SO SO Happy. I don't BELEIVE it. I simply, cannot, beleive it, that's so fantasticly brilliantly wonderful, i'm going to phone up tomrorow a book me a good old fashioned test.

That's absolutely brilliant.

I love this forum, if it weren't for here i'd never have bothered to check and might never have found out.

OH MY GOD!

I don't often exclaim such cheesey american crud, but I am SO SO SO Happy. I don't BELEIVE it. I simply, cannot, beleive it, that's so fantasticly brilliantly wonderful, i'm going to phone up tomrorow a book me a good old fashioned test.

I love this forum, if it weren't for here i'd never have bothered to check and might never have found out.

Been waiting for you to turn up mate!!! Bet you are happy!!

OH MY GOD!

Been waiting for you to turn up mate!!! Bet you are happy!!

I'm actually buzzing with excitment. I want to go and do it right now.

I'm not going to sleep now, i'll just be thinking about parked car situations.

God Bless the DSA and their incompitence.

Thanks for that! What a grrreat news! :D

Has anyone been able to book at the old test centres? Portsmouth is still unavailable... they did not take bookings for October so I guess they just have not adapted to the change yet. Hope the examiners have not quit their jobs !

Thanks for that! What a grrreat news! :D

Has anyone been able to book at the old test centres? Portsmouth is still unavailable... they did not take bookings for October so I guess they just have not adapted to the change yet. Hope the examiners have not quit their jobs !

I have to call my training centre next week as they have applied for a whole load of new block bookings.

Should get one for the beginning of next month though.

They also said they had been inundated with folk wanting tests and DAS, unsurprisingly.

And I got through at 9.10 this morning. They opened at 9. :shock:

I don't know what all the fuss is about tbh, when I talked to the guy about doing the DAS course he told me the new test might even work out easier because all the hard bits are done off road. He was at the new site and said it was'nt difficult for anyone who has been trained properly, the only bit you have to watch out for is making sure you get up to the correct speed in time because you only get two shots at it but apart from that the rest is just basic CBT stuff. Still I am happy because I can do it at my local test centre again.