MFN - Nottingham. Organise your meetup here!!

Might be mate... Gonna see what's happening. I am certainly out on the bike tonight, but feel more like riding than standing around!! :D :D

cool, I would prefer to ride but it's the first time my wife will have pillioned and I think it's only the beer that's attracting her to the back of my bike. :)

Is it just a pub with a big carpark or do you have to pay entrance or parking etc?

Well if you can get to the pudding run then that will tell you. You will go past MFN (just about) to get to Willow and Akeys....

It's the run back from MFN late at night that could catch you out. Especially if you don't have much experience riding in the dark...

Guest akey

Its that time of the week again!!!!

Who will be putting in an appearance this week, willow and I have the sitter arranged (I think) and I will be going direct from work. Weather looks OK too (sunny spells 14 deg C, for the evening)

I should have my Legion Riders vest on this week so will be easy to spot.

Guest akey

Sounds good Korbs, PM or text willow as she will be leaving from our place - I am coming from work so will meet her there.

I'm making the trip up to see what the fuss is about this MFN :roll: I'll be on a blue R6 with a To52land fleece on so come say hello to me please 8-)

Haha, I think you'll need more than that to meet up with people. Take the phone number of those going and give them a call when you're there. There are several hundred people and several hundred bikes there so picking one person out of that many will be a nightmare. :D

I'm making the trip up to see what the fuss is about this MFN :roll: I'll be on a blue R6 with a To52land fleece on so come say hello to me please 8-)

you wont be the only one with that description hun lol

akey text me when you leave, i'll pop over.

Haha, I think you'll need more than that to meet up with people. There are several hundred people and several hundred bikes there so picking one person out of that many will be a nightmare. :D

Must have picked the wrong night :wink:

Not to many there tonight, made a day of it riding round derbyshire before meeting Willow who guided me to MFN (thank you) Think the big black clouds put people off but enjoyed myself. Good to see Akey, Willow and nice to meet Bex and Korben,got lost on the way home, thought A52 A1 would be a change except A52 was shut and I got diverted back to Melton Mowbray :( So my 2 hour journey took nearly 3hours, ache like feck but 300 miles today make one happy bunny :D

It's on tonight and the weather is good. Gonna pop down myself as I am going for a ride out tonight. Anyone up for it?

Bear in mind that weather wise, Wednesday is looking like a write off at the moment.