Anyone up for this?

Fazer Pete

After what happened to me last Saturday i said i would never go to North Wales again but i'm going to make an exception for this run out as feel that people should look at the bigger picture. The NW police have an open dislike for motorcyclists and therefore we get targetted by them. I have no problem with being stopped for commiting an offence what i do take exception to is being stopped and them searching for an offence. They could not get away with targetting any other minority groups as this is a clear case of discrimination and as such goes against all their antidiscriminatory guidelines. imagine the uproar if they were to target people from ethnic minorities :shock: The historical problem of course with us being British is that we just bend over and take it because we are probably the most apathetic people who live today. I really can't imagine the french putting up with this kind of thing. I reckon time to do something a bit proactive and if it does absolutely nothing other than make you feel like you've tried then that IMVHO is better than doing nothing at all.

ps. Anyone riding over from Stockport on the day?

Lomi

Please can somebody tell me which meeting place ponda or dragons rest?????????????????

me and other half be going to ponda...

if anyone want to ride form telford :arrow: ponda...just shout... :wink:

myself and the wife will be going to this if we can get a baby sitter for the day, we wont know for definate until a few days before the event though.

TC we will tag along with you if thats ok ?

myself and the wife will be going to this if we can get a baby sitter for the day, we wont know for definate until a few days before the event though.

TC we will tag along with you if thats ok ?

Thats fine Iain I'll put up a post for a meeting point and time a few days before

Myself and a couple of guys from http://www.multistrada.net are going :)

I've been pulled 3 times since i moved up here in February and each time has just been for the hell of it.

Make sure your number plates are the correct size, the baffles are in your cans (if your stupid enough to ride with them out !), the can is CE marked and you have a clear visor.

All of these points will get you a 30.00 fixed penalty fine up here at the minute. Make sure you come from Betws up the Ogwen Valley to Swallow Falls as i think that's where the main meet will be :)

hi Brooklyn. I'm going to be meeting up at Gerickes in Chester at 11 and then down to the Ponderosa. I f you want, can meet at the Sainsburys in Nantwich?

:wink: Yeah i'm ok with that. what time will you be @ sainsburys? and is it on Middlewich Road?

Think Voodoo is coming from macclesfield so might be worth asking him to join up too