Bike Scrabble discussion

Voodoo

I did suggest to Dave that you have to be in the picture yourself. That way you have to ask a complete stranger to take a picture of you, the bike and the road sign. I think they`d think we were definately mad if we asked that :lol: but would be a laugh to have to explain why.

some of the places i've been have been dead! i'd be hanging about ages waiting for a pedestrian :lol:

can't see knocking on some old biddies door and saying i'm playing bike scrabble will you come and take a photo being succesful :lol:

Well done TC and Gareth, you managed to find the most Welsh names ever with more W`s in than an alphabet made up of 26 W`s. Good job L`s only count as one :lol: :lol:

Right of to find Zenna (Cornwall I think)

is there a law in wales about vowels ? :lol:

In Welsh, Y is a vowel and pronounced as an eee sound when it's on its own. It's kind of an 'uh' sound when you put it in a word, like ysbyty (which is hospital).

is there a law in wales about vowels ? :lol:

In Welsh, Y is a vowel and pronounced as an eee sound when it's on its own. It's kind of an 'uh' sound when you put it in a word, like ysbyty (which is hospital).

ysbyty - In Manchester its pronunced "Us Buttie" and 2 hospitals are a dinner break

Whats the score with using the same place that has already been posted in a thread, albeit a diferent sign was used. I've had a couple now that have clashed with bigsis, seeing as we're almost neighbours so to speak :)

Craig

Whats the score with using the same place that has already been posted in a thread, albeit a diferent sign was used. I've had a couple now that have clashed with bigsis, seeing as we're almost neighbours so to speak :)

Craig

Hi Craig As long as its not the same sign. its ok

same town different sign is fine.

Also you can use a sign that someone else has used as long its not a the same month.

Basically the same sign is not allowed in the same month.

However Once a player has used a sign they can not post the same sign again (Ever)

Right then u lot me been out for a 200 mile bimble and got lots and lots of piccies of road signs all lovely villages with real long names LOL

so as soon as i figure out how to download me phone

Ok explain please rules ay first or last letter from old pic to be in your new one so is this the first and last letter of all words in name or every word in name ????

Your allowed county signs ????? damm it i went past loads of them today

No m8 not the first or last of every word. The first or last of the City, Towns, Ext Ext

So "Newton Le willows" means you need an "N" or an "S" in your road sign, if you wish to post a new pic. Not NN LE WS!

Hope that helps, confused me a bit as well.

You cant have "COUNTY OF NORTH YORKSHIRE" I believe that counts as North Yorkshire.

I wanted Village of Newburgh but its only the City, Town, etc etc name and not Borough of (Name)

If I am wrong let me know! Srry mate!