Sidi Black Rain Evo Boots - anyone got a pair?

A mates mate is selling a pair worn once size 10 Sidi Black Rain Evo Boots, reviews are pretty good only concern i have is the width of the foot and the calf area. Does anyone have a pair that can confirm the foot width is decent and there is enough room for large calf's?

We don't see eye to eye so trying them on is a no no as he would probably add £999 onto the price if he knew i wanted them lol

Cheers

BB

i bought a pair second hand off ebay, very good boot, and waterproof.

they are quite a narrow boot though in the foot, and because of that i made sure i went for a half size bigger than my normal shoe size (normally a 9, so went for a 9.5). Other people i know have also commented on the Sidi boots being quite a narrow fit, so keep this in mind.

and yes, room for large calf muscles :)

Racing boots will be narrower and more sure footed, its supposed to be like that for better protection etc.

Always try on before you buy :thumb:

I have two pairs of racing boots neither are waterproof & these look pretty good.. Worth offering £75 no?

BB

i have a pair and people told me they were good, well, they are hot n sweaty in the warm days and wet and cold in the rain, i dont know if i had a duff pair but they aint rain proof, maybe a little bit but not as advertised. other than that they are comfy but i like tight narrow footed boots.

go to all bikes in rochdale, i got £40 quid knocked off some vertigo s when i told them i could get them for a certain price online,

Sean is a mate of mine so i get quite good ish deals so they are pretty good :)

~Tried the boots on at the Rocket centre, 45's too large as they never had 44's in; they felt like putting your feet in a pair of slippers compared to my current boots, beautiful. Fingers crossed these will be ok for brand new, if i can get them for under £80!

go to all bikes in rochdale, i got £40 quid knocked off some vertigo s when i told them i could get them for a certain price online,

Sean is a mate of mine so i get quite good ish deals so they are pretty good :)

~Tried the boots on at the Rocket centre, 45's too large as they never had 44's in; they felt like putting your feet in a pair of slippers compared to my current boots, beautiful. Fingers crossed these will be ok for brand new, if i can get them for under £80!

under £80 for these boots new is a bargain! they are a really nice boot

had mine for over a year now, need a new pair as the soles almost worn out, they're nice boots, not the warmest in the height of winter, but good nonetheless. You can get large calves in them comfortably...not like some alpinestars which i could barely do up :oops:

If you can get them for just over a 100 quid or less than you should be laughing.