Re: Failed again!! ;(

Once i can just about cope with but twice?? OMG I feel so shit, I´ve parked the bike up on the side stand outside my house, scared to move it cos im sure i´ll drop it :( I´m not giving up tho, rebooked 6th april xx

Don't worry about it, you will get there!

I passed 4th time and I'd had months of lessons before my first attempt. In practice I had it down perfectly, but nerves got the better of me every time. Also i had to wait ~6 weeks between each of the first 3 tries because all the test centres were fully booked for ages.

Don't worry, I was third time and I'd been riding bikes since I was 8 and already had a car driving licence.

Sometimes like this it's just the silly little things. You'll get there!!

Keep at it you'll get there the test is stupid. i took my mod1 4 times. Stupid thing is I've flown aircraft and the exam for that isn't as hard as the mod1 bike test. determination is what ya gotta have :D

Come on Kirsty, you've got the fazer waiting for you to ride it when you've passed.

Next time i 'm sure you'll do it........everyone is willing you on........... :3some:

Kirsty, just wait until you have that feeling of passing.

Everyone you pass in the street you just want to shout and tell them.

In fact I did.

I also got caught by a car driver while sitting at the lights, bike in neutral and punching the air with both hands while shouting "ya fecking beauty". :lol:

Even just thinking about it will make you want to get it done. :cheers:

Ive had to put back my mod 2 now. i feel so sickened with myself. stupid feet ;( xx

You'll get it next time and then you won't be able to the grin off your face for the next,.......oooh........never!!

Try getting the balls of your feet on the pegs. Keeps the toes in then :wink:

Kirsty, just wait until you have that feeling of passing.

Everyone you pass in the street you just want to shout and tell them.

In fact I did.

I also got caught by a car driver while sitting at the lights, bike in neutral and punching the air with both hands while shouting "ya fecking beauty". :lol:

Even just thinking about it will make you want to get it done. :cheers:

hahahhahahahha thats made my day!!!! I´ll be the same .. serious "lollage" here cheers rats for cheering me up on a wet/ cold/ back shift today/ mate got her mod 2 tomorrow and so should i have/ shitty kinda day :D

You are welcome.

Get it done, and best of luck. :thumb: