Bragging rights

mealexme

See the way that building leans to the left?

Thats an nman that is

hahaha

I would love to design buildings, just because I know that its something that would be part of me that will be there for hundreds/thousands of years

well..

my uncle lived next door to the manager of the barron knights.

i met emlyn hughes at the 1986(ish) truck fest.

david jason presented me with a medal at a works sports day

i won a bmx in a tv times competition when i was 13

i met princes anne in the british embassy, bahrain.

and the best?

marco melandri's missus smiled and waved at me whilst i was in the paddock of this years silverstone wsb :shock: :love:

Well if we are going to go down the route of i know someone who has met...

My mum got connie Huck's (sp?) (used to be blue peter presenter) mobile number when she was partly organising a BBC pudsy thing. She is apparently tiny, even in high heels.

She was also in charge of S-club-8 that night (you know, that child cover band of Sclub 7) and one of them needed a piss minutes before going on stage even though they had been there for hours, and apparently they were complete bratts... so she said no to the toilet request mwahaha.

Mum also has a get well card from Darran Campbell (MBE) (Gold medalist in sprinting for the UK) from when she used to film the local Weymouth football team and he was a football player (completely crap because he kept outrunning the ball and leaving it behind haha)

Also one of my mates uncle is the director of the 4th and final two-parter of the Harry Potter films and has been to the premiers and met the stars

Also, passed my CBT, Theory and Mod1 first time with no training. Thats something to brag about :D

When I went macdonalds once I eat half my hamburger then said to the staff it's cold to get a free whole hamburger by lying...

But what has the world come to? braging rights is just about celebrities? Has no one learnt how to solo sky dive, or buy a big company or something? Disapointed in you guys!

But what has the world come to? braging rights is just about celebrities? Has no one learnt how to solo sky dive, or buy a big company or something? Disapointed in you guys!

i can play 6 songs on the hard setting of metallica guitar hero.. is that good enough for you??

i can play 6 songs on the hard setting of metallica guitar hero.. is that good enough for you??

i'm impressed! 8-) i can only manage one or two :cheers:

i can ride a bike solo and have done a skydive, does that count? :booty:

i'm impressed! 8-) i can only manage one or two :cheers:

i can ride a bike solo and have done a skydive, does that count? :booty:

These do count! should be proud :)

Much better than "I was behind some actor in a que" or "you waved at some actress" :P

Not really somethingto brag about, but a funny story.

Mums friend stayed at a sports complex in lanzerote (been there even though i am not sporty, and it luuurvly!). Anyway she got into the lift followed by three large black men. One of them said "down" and she imediatly dropped to the floor and thought she was being mugged. He then explained he was just telling his security to press the down button...

A couple of days later she went to pay for the room she had been staying in and was told it had already been payed by someone. She recognised the name as being a well known black boxer (I think he was a boxer) and realised that was who it was in the lift... He payed for it as a sort of "sorry for scaring you"

But i cant really think of anything else to brag about, other than I was the first person to get into the Exiter rugby stadium on match day without a ticket or pass :D

(Mum was filming the first ever match there for the BBC and had a pass to get in, I went with her and they said i had to get a ticket, but she convinced them I needed to help her set up and therewasnt time to que :D )

Once saw 150 limos in one journey... (got bored on a motorway journey and decided to count them all going to an important football match)

oh yea, and I have a motorbike. Ok, its only a 125 and doesnt mean much on a motorbike forum, but in the world outside of the forum, its a nice thing to brag about :D

I was ranked 6th in the world at Unreal Tournament.

Truly an amazing bragging right!

I shook hands with Mother Theresa.

I got laid last night... (Becasue thats what men really want to brag about)

The corpse of Mother Theresa? Really?

And to be frank, I think the rigmarole of formal introductions was excessive (unless that was you being gentlemanly and saying thank you afters) what with her deadness and all.

See, I did it with Clare Grogan's best friend's sister. Admittedly that was a long time ago but I reckon it's more brag-worthy than a decomposing bint.

Horses for courses I guess.

Ok this is getting serious now!

I've represented the UK at a world martial arts tournament and the school where I am the second highest ranked instructor has won the European Championships for the last 3 years..

:boxing:

not that I like to brag but you did ask 8-)

The corpse of Mother Theresa? Really?

And to be frank, I think the rigmarole of formal introductions was excessive (unless that was you being gentlemanly and saying thank you afters) what with her deadness and all.

See, I did it with Clare Grogan's best friend's sister. Admittedly that was a long time ago but I reckon it's more brag-worthy than a decomposing bint.

Horses for courses I guess.

If i was born in 1988 and Mother theresea died in 1997, i think that gave me a fair window of opportunity.... smart arse :booty: (the details: i was a primary school she came over, have no idea why, i was lined up and told shake her hand when she comes to greet you, so thats what i did)

I have taken 60p off Robbie Coltraine to cross the Erskine Bridge when I spent a day working there in the toll booths.

A friend did painting and decorated at Robbie Coltraine's cottage

My wife has seen Robbie Coltraine naked.

thats what single men brag about :lol:

if the rest of us mentioned it every time we did the deed then stu would need more server space :booty:

Ozzy Osbourne bought me a pint once!

My step sister's ex husband was in a band that

later formed ELO.

I have met and spoken to, The Queen, Phil the greek,

Charles, Anne. John Major.

I've met Linda Lusardi!

I've been out on the :cheers: , in a brothel in Belize,

with Brian Connelly :lol:

I have lots more but those will do for now :lol:

Ozzy Osbourne bought me a pint once!

My step sister's ex husband was in a band that

later formed ELO.

I have met and spoken to, The Queen, Phil the greek,

Charles, Anne. John Major.

I've met Linda Lusardi!

I've been out on the :cheers: , in a brothel in Belize,

with Brian Connelly :lol:

I have lots more but those will do for now :lol:

So no one famous then :?

Not really somethingto brag about, but a funny story.

Mums friend stayed at a sports complex in lanzerote (been there even though i am not sporty, and it luuurvly!). Anyway she got into the lift followed by three large black men. One of them said "down" and she imediatly dropped to the floor and...

for a while I wondered where this was leading...it sounded as though your mums friend could have ended up in a sticky situation! :wink:

Much better than "I was behind some actor in a que" or "you waved at some actress" :P

Matey, we`re having a laugh, and I think standing behind Keith Chegwin was one of my most proudest moments. I actually walked in his footprints up to the counter. :wink: :lol: