Well Done everyone! This is a great Forum

lucky

I just want to say thank you, this is such a friendly forum.

I have been organising a ride as you all know. As part of this i have been visiting all the refering traffic to our website.

All i can say is that this is the most friendly, welcoming, and fun forums i've visited.

The whole place feels great there isn't any real negitivity and its filled with great people.

So pat on the back all round,

Just thought it needed saying.

totally agree with you lucky,

i belong to a couple of others whilst 1 other is just as nice, the others have a complete bunch of *$%^&*^ in them,

they dont respect women or give them the time of day,

everyone is here well mostly are just lurvly :love:

Have to totally agree there mate, one of THE best forums around, have to thank stu, mealexme, techno, nogin, Colin the bear (who thinks he's too funny.lol) and everyone else, whom I cnt remember off the top of my head, hope to meet you guys soon swell, !!!!!!

totally agree with you lucky,

i belong to a couple of others whilst 1 other is just as nice, the others have a complete bunch of *$%^&*^ in them,

they dont respect women or give them the time of day,

everyone is here well mostly are just lurvly :love:

Really, why? Biker chicks are HOT, has to be a pipe dream for me. :/

Well said Ben.......there are some really cr*p forums around....so it's great to be part of a nice one. Well done to all...... 8-)

And good luck next week.....I'll try to get out to join you on the grand homecoming.... :wink:

Have to totally agree there mate, one of THE best forums around, have to thank stu, mealexme, techno, nogin, Colin the bear (who thinks he's too funny.lol) and everyone else, whom I cnt remember off the top of my head, hope to meet you guys soon swell, !!!!!!

*cough* lol :)

I have to admit this is the only Forum I have actually "hung around in" and certainly the only one I have felt I wanted to contribute to :shock:

Usualy you join a forum get what you went there for then move on,but here it seems full of friends, that keeps you coming back even though you don't know why you spend so much time here (Maby cos the pubs are so expensive now ? )

Site owners and Mods you should be proud of yourselves cos what ever you are doing......... Works :cheers: