Runner up

TC

For those of you that knew i was going to the awards ceremony at work last night. Just to let you know i came runner up for driver of the year. We had a top night, made even better with all the judges and management trying the explain why they made there decisions (dont go on the picket line :D ).

Then got asked if i wanted to become a manager WTF, No thanks. I have enough to do being a mod on here.

Thanks for all the good luck messages :cheers:

Congrats TC......hope you made the judging panel squirm a bit..... :wink:

Agree with your sentiments about being a manager.......you have to deal with people....and they can do the strangest things. :roll:

Maybe better luck next year..... :mrgreen:

why not take the manager job. Surely more pay?!

Believe it or not Fozzie its NOT :shock: Just better hours. If you can call mon-fri 9-5 better hours. Personally I'd rather work shifts and go out on the bike midweek when the roads are quiet.

Well done Dave. One of our boys won it last year I think!

Good call on the Driver Managers job, we have a number of ex managers back in driving now, it's easier and no pressure if you just come in, keep your head down and get on with the job. Very unpredictable being a manager with so many changes these days with our lot, your better off out of it.