TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

if we all got down on our knee's, looked him in the eyes and asked pretty please, (possibly bribe with beer) do you think TC could be convinced to do the 125 run again. was a great run last year.

p.s. and tango has to be tail end as he had to go off and look for me and sue at least once! :mrgreen:

I'll help bribe TC with beer! Shall we have a collection?

A collection of what?........ :wink:

I'm kinda glad that Susieque & Rennie have decided to only run the entertainment on Saturday night......be nice for them to be able to chillout on Friday night......it's bl**dy hard work entertaining a bunch of drunken bikers over an entire weekend.....especially after a hard week at work......so I nominate Susieque & Rennie to the list of guys that deserve a drink or two on us........ :cheers:

:lol: I don't have enough money to keep me in cider/lager either! :cheers:

We will probably play some background music on the Friday, can use the kit to

run a quiz or whatever if someone else organises it.

We usually get talked into letting people sing once the booze starts flowing anyway :cheers:

It's no hassle once the kit's set up.

hows about this for a game...we wheel megas bike into the pub, form teams , and compete to see who can take it apart the fastest , and who can put it back together in the most interesting and unusual way :D...( the use of blu tack and paperclips etc being fully allowed , lol ) :mrgreen:

oooh yeah definitely duct tape.

Gog, a tag rideout sounds fun...alternatively I don't mind leading an ice creams in matlock run...but after matlock my sense of direction takes a wander, so we could end up anywhere lol. ( plus I have a nasty habit of chasing big boys on bigger bikes , so it might not be 125 friendly lol )

How many 125s are up for a run? I can offer my help with that. I guess my riding style is more 125 friendly, especially as i am planning +1

Just to add clarity: i have planned chesterfield, chatsworth, bollington, jordell bank and uttoxeter tags on that rideout, no motorways and will be using country lanes between chatsworth and bollington. Might take 6-7 hours with extra stops

Who is up for a pub quiz on the friday night then?

The missus is going to sort something out and I'm thinking maybe £1 or £2 per person (not per team) and you can have as many in a team as you like the less the better for you though

All money raised will be split into two prizes 1st and second then each team can split it how you like

It will be easy general knowledge!!

The missus is going to sort something out and I'm thinking maybe £1 or £2 per person (not per team) and you can have as many in a team as you like the less the better for you though

All money raised will be split into two prizes 1st and second then each team can split it how you like

we should only have two teams, chicks against dudes. then as the girls will have won second prize, thay can call themselves "winners" too. :seeya:

didnt think you and Rach were coming? if you are I would like to hereby apologise for any comments about you liking Harleys or that the last person to do some of the bolts on my bike must of been a gorilla with a 3 foot scaffold bar :mrgreen:

Well done Trace! :wink:

Maybe we can have a donation pot towards use of the camping field :idea: :?: