December 21st / Moon landings

Zod

I will start this topic off by asking if anyone has seen the program about the moon landing on ch 5 tonight?

In my opinion NASA never have sent anything to any planet (including the recent Mars run). For all you know they may have landed their equipment at "Area 51" as they have done for the moon landing.

All NASA has done was create a lie, asked everyone to swear to keep it a secret, killed off those who were to pull the plug, and denied everything when people found out.

Yup, sounds like your typical American.

"Russians have a missile base on the moon"

I wish they did. So that they can blow the lot of you dumb fucks up.

On the other side to this topic..21/12/12...

Again, in my opinion f**k all will happen. They predicted we would all die in the year 2000 and yet we still stand. They also predicted that we would die today and yet we still stand...They predicted that some planet named Nibiru would crash into Earth on the 21st, if that is true we would have seen such a planet already.

In case anyone believes in such crap. Then you deserve a slap :D

All conspiracy theorists have done regarding the moon landings have helped prove it actually happened everything they had issue with has been proved and proved again that it is all possible, infact on mythbusters they proved one of the things the boot print could actually have only occoured in zero gravity.

As for a massive cover up, it would be on an unprecedented scale.

Mayan calendar and all those other apocolypse things utter bullshit!

NASA employed probably a couple of hundred thousand people, many from external companies to construct working spacecraft capable of getting man to the moon and back.

Do you really think that if it was all just a big conspiracy that not one of those people would have sold their story to the press for personal gain??

Either they all kept silent, or they actually did build a viable spacecraft that took man to the moon and back.

So, do you place you trust in humans not to spill the beans about the hoax, or do you trust that NASA did in fact get men to the moon?? - that's the decision you have to make but personally, knowing how easily the media can buy people for cash, i know which i would think most likely!!

also, how do you explain the mirror that they left on the moon that been used by countless scientists around the globe to bounce lasers off?? and how do you explain that Russia(i think) recently published photos of the American moon landing sites as seen from their own orbiter??

Are you saying that the Russians are also part of the big hoax? surly Russia (who lost the space race to the moon) would be better off dis-proving the landings...

As for end of world, and Planet-X, well thats just a bunch of cray talk!! Zero scientific evidence that the world was going to end, or that there is a planet-X. Dont mix the non-scientific mumbo-jumbo with the scientific facts of moon/mars landings.

:cheers:

How do you know NASA just haven't planted that shit up there just to shut everyone up? If it was proven to be a hoax in the film, the pics then that is enough evidence to me. NASA can "Prove" the crap by denying everything all the time as they always do and no, I do not think that any of them would go running off to the papers with their side of the story for fears of being among those who got killed off.

They can say all they like at the end of the day but what really happened was that they had not gone to the moon but instead went to Area 51.

And also, they can keep predicting the worlds ending but on every time the date comes up and were still standing? They are returning back to their little dark caves to have a re-think and come up with another load of bullshit surrounding another date.

How do you know NASA just haven't planted that shit up there just to shut everyone up? If it was proven to be a hoax in the film, the pics then that is enough evidence to me. NASA can "Prove" the crap by denying everything all the time as they always do and no, I do not think that any of them would go running off to the papers with their side of the story for fears of being among those who got killed off.

They can say all they like at the end of the day but what really happened was that they had not gone to the moon but instead went to Area 51.

And also, they can keep predicting the worlds ending but on every time the date comes up and were still standing? They are returning back to their little dark caves to have a re-think and come up with another load of bullshit surrounding another date.

dont worry Zod, the nurse will be along soon with your morning medication..

and if youre worried that NASA will track you down and steal your thoughts, you caould always outsmart their "sattelite brain wave interogator" by doing this....

http://tinfoilhatman45.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tfh-007.jpg?w=300

How do you know NASA just haven't planted that shit up there just to shut everyone up? If it was proven to be a hoax in the film, the pics then that is enough evidence to me.

In my opinion NASA never have sent anything to any planet (including the recent Mars run). For all you know they may have landed their equipment at "Area 51" as they have done for the moon landing.

Make you mind up!! either they've sent stuff up there, or they havent... and if the people who were building the moon landers believed they were really building a moon lander, then why send it up there with no people on board???

How do you know NASA just haven't planted that shit up there just to shut everyone up?

Yes, they went to the moon and planted stuff to hoax us all in to believing they went to the moon. You mentalist.

I do not think that any of them would go running off to the papers with their side of the story for fears of being among those who got killed off.

Yes, thousands of people were either killed or too scared to ever mention that the moon landings are fake to anyone ever for the last 40 years. You mentalist.

the moon landing on ch 5 tonight? - Must have crushed it then!

In my opinion NASA never have sent anything to any planet (including the recent Mars run). For all you know they may have landed their equipment at "Area 51" as they have done for the moon landing. Have you ever been to Area 51 - If you had (like I have), then you would know this is 'twaddle'

All NASA has done was create a lie, asked everyone to swear to keep it a secret No one asked me, killed off those who were to pull the plug, and denied everything when people found out. What people?

Yup, sounds like your typical American. I've never met a 'typical American' who says "Yup"

"Russians have a missile base on the moon" - Who said that?

I wish they did. So that they can blow the lot of you dumb f**k up. I love you too!

Again, in my opinion f**k all will happen. They predicted we would all die in the year 2000 and yet we still stand. Some did die

They also predicted that we would die today and yet we still stand... Some more did die!

They predicted that some planet named Nibiru would crash into Earth on the 21st, if that is true we would have seen such a planet already.

As a Self confessed UFO geek who has been researching everything from the Rainbow Project to UFO sightings, I think Nasa did go to the moon.

Conspiracy theorists are just that they look for conspiracy theory in everything from the moon landings to 911. many of them think it was a hologram plane that crashed into the twin towers... dear lord give me a break!

I do not doubt there is some strange sh*t out there at Groom Lake expecially at the S4 location and yes, I suspect there is some alien technology there but I would suspect thats as far as it goes.

As for the 21/12/12, who knows something interesting may happen or we will just be reminded that the Myan calender is nothing more than a carved bit of round rock.

In my opinion NASA never have sent anything to any planet (including the recent Mars run). For all you know they may have landed their equipment at "Area 51" as they have done for the moon landing. Have you ever been to Area 51 - If you had (like I have), then you would know this is 'twaddle'

All NASA has done was create a lie, asked everyone to swear to keep it a secret No one asked me, killed off those who were to pull the plug, and denied everything when people found out. What people?

Yup, sounds like your typical American. I've never met a 'typical American' who says "Yup"

I wish they did. So that they can blow the lot of you dumb f**k up. I love you too!

Again, in my opinion f**k all will happen. They predicted we would all die in the year 2000 and yet we still stand. Some did die

They also predicted that we would die today and yet we still stand... Some more did die!

They predicted that some planet named Nibiru would crash into Earth on the 21st, if that is true we would have seen such a planet already.

Now I'm curious Grumpy Old Gid to what part of Groom lake did you go to?

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA! So many answers, then I realised I just couldn't be bothered, sorry!

Zod, you need some blue smarties mate!

:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty:

Sorry Matt, I've ran out of blue Smarties.

Pssh...

How do you know NASA just haven't planted that shit up there just to shut everyone up?

Yes, they went to the moon and planted stuff to hoax us all in to believing they went to the moon. You mentalist.

I do not think that any of them would go running off to the papers with their side of the story for fears of being among those who got killed off.

Yes, thousands of people were either killed or too scared to ever mention that the moon landings are fake to anyone ever for the last 40 years. You mentalist.

If you had watched that program last night then I was referring to that.

How do you know NASA just haven't planted that shit up there just to shut everyone up? If it was proven to be a hoax in the film, the pics then that is enough evidence to me.

Make you mind up!! either they've sent stuff up there, or they havent... and if the people who were building the moon landers believed they were really building a moon lander, then why send it up there with no people on board???

Again, if you had watched the program then I was referring to that.

and if youre worried that NASA will track you down and steal your thoughts, you caould always outsmart their "sattelite brain wave interogator" by doing this....

http://tinfoilhatman45.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tfh-007.jpg?w=300

Lol?

dont worry Zod, the nurse will be along soon with your morning medication..

I'm afraid they've given me too much meds.

Anymore sacarstic crap now? Come on, bring it on.

Zoddy. Just to clear something up. I wasn't being sarcastic I was being subtle yet with a humorous slant. As this was lost on you I'll try another approach..

Mate. You're absolutely mental. 95% of your posts are either utter gibberish or complete bullshit. On the bright side though, you are a constant source of amusement to lots if us on here so please continue to waffle and gibber to your little hearts content. However, if you do decide to no longer spout utter tosh and actually type something of relevance those of us who don't inhabit a psych ward then you are also welcome to do so. Either way I don't care.

Hugs and kisses from your friends on planet earth. Nanoo nanoo.

Zoddy. Just to clear something up. I wasn't being sarcastic I was being subtle yet with a humorous slant. As this was lost on you I'll try another approach..

Mate. You're absolutely mental. 95% of your posts are either utter gibberish or complete bullshit. On the bright side though, you are a constant source of amusement to lots if us on here so please continue to waffle and gibber to your little hearts content. However, if you do decide to no longer spout utter tosh and actually type something of relevance those of us who don't inhabit a psych ward then you are also welcome to do so. Either way I don't care.

Funny.

But in least it's nice to know that I'm some sort of crap which has come out of an arcade.

is this another rant? :roll:

No. Just wanted to know what other people thought.

And that is why we need a 'Like' button... STUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol:

And that is why we need a 'Like' button... STUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol:

I have some time off now and in Jan so will look in to it.......again :lol:

Ah ok then

Its all a load of bollox and I don't care :up: :mrgreen:

Guest philgale

Well i think your a nutter who shouldnt be allowed out the house on you own...

So nobody went to the moon yet somebody went up there to plant some stuff to pretend they went? the proof if there on the moon, somebody must have put the stuff where it is. and even if you say it could of been a robot who cares if thats the case they still prove it can be done.