a little help please

YamahaWolf

I am quite rubbish at editing e.t.c. I would really appreciate it if someone could edit the picture below to be used as a banner. I would like Yammy to be written on the picture somewhere.

Please help :mrgreen:

988534_152030431649246_947564507_n.jpg

I am quite rubbish at editing e.t.c. I would really appreciate it if someone could edit the picture below to be used as a banner. I would like Yammy to be written on the picture somewhere.

Please help :mrgreen:

988534_152030431649246_947564507_n.jpg

Moo can do it. Where are you using the pic as a banner - on facebook or something? Knowing the size you need it to be will be a big help :D

I'm sure moo's will be a lot better but I've had a go :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Will have a go in a bit, about to get a Chinese takeaway. Got a whole night of editing ahead of me - just did our first proper photoshoot in a year :mrgreen:

What started out as a little bit of playing around turned into quite a monumental effort thanks to Wallie's intrusion - though looks fab for all the help he gave Moo (despite the arguing the whole way thru it!!) :mrgreen: :

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/YammyDansYamahaXJ5F6002-EDITA_zpsff0dc684.jpg

Hope ya like :mrgreen:

If you need the larger jpg for Facebook, I can send it to ya

Edited by BikerMooFromMars

Lol, Wallie & I's pics are way bigger than that :mrgreen: . Will get around to making mine more awesome at some point, but cba!

yes I know

dont worry I will get round to deleting them :up: :lol: :lol:

not bad, i know who to ask if i want one doing lol

If we can be arsed - that took almost an hour from finding the background to editing, to Ollie taking over a lot of the editing - the arguing inbetween - the creating shadows and fannying around with all the different fonts and editing the text....

...I don't know if our marriage would surive! Hahaha! Unless you all have exactly the same background and font - I've saved the PSD just in case :lol: :wink: