TMBF rally check in thread

TC

even tho i was a lightweight this year and only there for a few hours it seemed spot on for what the forum needed to be honest and at least the beer prices stayed the same right up untill the bar closed unlike last year :cheers:

To be honst mate (and I mean no offence here) I was pleased when you turned up because between you and Matty I was made to look good :angel12:

and then there was Techno and Stu 1999860786_uglytwins.jpg.d758ceff732af8e96fbc6b02d3e94742.jpg

Who made us all look good :)

Apart from our £17.95 breakfast on Sunday, all was awesome @ the farm! (I had no idea OJ cost £2.99 a glass and had 3 or 4 cos I was nursing my hangover!!) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

I've just finished uploading all my pics to FBook, will upload to TMBF tomorrow, bloody shattered! Also unsure of how I'll cut 3 hours worth of GoPro video footage as yet lol!

Night all x

thankyou all for a lovely weekend, the venue was lovely and other than maybe a 2nd portaloo i dont think its bad. i will be there again next year with you all :D