Ooooppppsss.....we overslept...... :oops: :oops:

Sure sure, we alllll know what you were both really up to :wink: :lol: hehehe!!

Sorry to hear that Terry - sucks!! Wanted to see ya on your busa! Hope you're alright lovely.

I had a freaking immense time on Fozzie's bike and with the Cambridge crew too. Love you guys, proper crack me up.

Can't wait til i have a better bike and can join you all.

Pics to follow - prob tomoz thoas we are entertaining our hamster babysitters tonight!! :mrgreen:

You guys obviously got back OK too...... 8-)

Love the lack of denial there - mwahaha! :angel12: :mrgreen:

Moo still on the shaniah twain...zzZzzZZzzz...

Oh...OK...thought you were blagging a lift back on pillion with someone..... :?

Well Darren & I made it back through the pouring rain so my lovely clean bike and new leathers got totally sodden! Was a good day. Really good banter with you all, loved the cafe and its memorabilia. Look forward to getting out again soon.

Oh f**k, forgot to give Jive my olympics stamp...another time, eh? :wink:

Gutted it would have completed my collection :( still it would off got soaked in the rain coming back and gone all pulpy, it's safer with your knitting patterns :)

Moo got into the Ace early so I turned up at the station and we went for a jaunt to burn time before the rest of the crew turned up!

Had a good stint, followed by a good meet up with great peeps! :mrgreen:

Then dropped Moo off at Kings Cross to cut out the hour or more of tube trains to get there from the Ace. Would have taken her up to Cambridge as I would have had an extra rideout with the guys but as said, you could see the rain coming and sounds like they got hit by it hard :lol:

Great seeing you all!

Would have taken her up to Cambridge as I would have had an extra rideout with the guys but as said, you could see the rain coming and sounds like they got hit by it hard :lol:

Not being mean Fozzie, but I don't think I coulda coped with the whole journey back to Cambridge haha! Almost crapped my pants enough on the back of your bike by that point hahaha, mighta had a heart attack :mrgreen: . Thanks though :wink: .

Oh...OK...thought you were blagging a lift back on pillion with someone..... :?

Nah, considered asking Aaron but by the sounds of it the boys were having fun whizzing along and I thought would be lame having me on the back kneeing to slow down! I didn't have my knee guards with me cos I hadn't expected a pillion ride anyway.

Freaking fab afternoon - would be well up for an end of season-y thing. Wen we're back from hols :wink:

Haha The ride to Kings Cross is more of a normal take on how I ride when I'm not trying to scare you :lol:

If you go for round 2 I promise to be nice, no leaning it over until it wobbles :wink:

Said you could have a go on the SV to give you a taste for bigger bikes anyway, that bike is nice, steady and smooth. Probably the better one to have used thinking of it :scratch:

Haha The ride to Kings Cross is more of a normal take on how I ride when I'm not trying to scare you :lol:

Meanie!!!

Liar liar - the ride to King's Cross was tame cos of heavy traffic! :mrgreen:

If you go for round 2 I promise to be nice, no leaning it over until it wobbles :wink:

Hmmmm.....if :lol:

Said you could have a go on the SV to give you a taste for bigger bikes anyway, that bike is nice, steady and smooth. Probably the better one to have used thinking of it :scratch:

That sounds like fun, I'll try not to trash it :mrgreen: . I'll bike up next time hopefully and you can have a good laugh at how freaking slow I am!

Edited by BikerMooFromMars

Ps... if anyone wants the pics I took, let me know and I'll send them over. I tried to attach them to this message but the files are too big.

If you email me them I can stick them in the gallery easily for ya :)

email is in my profile :)

I did look at the weather for Sunday and noticed that it "might" rain over West London. This did not change my mind though but the £50 did.

Sounds like a good ride down but a bit of a damp one back.

Would never had thought it would rain like it did when we sat at Hartford under the clear blue skies :(

Good pics in the gallery by the way wish I had taken some as well :thumb:

On the way back to Peebo up the A1M, we just missed the rain but with all the water off the road, I ended up with a stripe of water and dirt up my back!!

Glad you like the pics :)