It's a shame I can't bike there with ya, I'm EXCEPTIONAL at getting lost when I reach London :lol: ! It's A10 thru Royston, then pretty much just follow the signs. Then when you get to the North Circular, get horrebdously lost (signposting is terrible...or at least was to SE London and Blackwall Tunnel). Simples!

As Moo said, the A10 would be better

We could also do country roads either side of the A1 - or between the A10 and the A1. I know the roads down to Baldock ish but may have to research south of that - Baldock, Hitchin, St. Albans, Watford and pick up the M1 for the last bit? You don't end up with a big chunk of the North circular that way. It would take quite a while though

I used to work at park royal, right near the cafe so know it and which ever way you skin it, getting in the last 20 miles or so is a bit crap.....

All being well, we will be at the marina ready to hit straight south, is that ok sea blue?, I can't see a route to come west first....

If all is not well I'll know by sat night and will post

Cheers

Can't attend as I'm ringing at a wedding that day.

Route:

A1 till it changes to A1(M).

Turn left onto A507 through Baldock to A10 at Buntingford.

A10 to A406 (Palmer's Green) Trn Rt (North Circular) past Wmbley; Brent Park and over the Railway. next left onto Abbey Road and then double back over the North Circular and turn rt onto Circuklar Road. Ace is on the left.

Simples.

:cheers:

Can't attend as I'm ringing at a wedding that day.

Route:

A1 till it changes to A1(M).

Turn left onto A507 through Baldock to A10 at Buntingford.

A10 to A406 (Palmer's Green) Trn Rt (North Circular) past Wmbley; Brent Park and over the Railway. next left onto Abbey Road and then double back over the North Circular and turn rt onto Circuklar Road. Ace is on the left.

Simples.

:cheers:

Hello all, if we are going on on A1M then my gang and other Peebo folk (Terry) can meet you at about 10.45am at A1M Services? (Ie, it's on the way down)

If we're not doing A1M, or we don't know and we're just planning it on day, then happy to meet at Hartford Marina, I don't mind :D

Just let me know, looking forward to it

ok so i cant make head nor tail of this so if someone wants to check it then happy days

http://www.rac.co.uk/route-planner/

post code for the ace cafe is NW10 7UD

.... it has come up with three different routes, route one is a boring run down the A1 taking 1hr 18 mins estimate........ route 2 looks like it cuts across country past bedford then joining the M1 time estimate 1hr 23 mins.... route 3 looks like it starts twisty but joins the A1 pretty quick time estimate 1hr 28 mins.......

All meet back up at the north circular... but i'm not sure what the best one to take is..... yes i'm pretty clueless at directions..... it doesn't look like there is a straight forward route from peterborough, as when i typed in the start point as peterborough it took me back to the A1 heading huntigndon way....

Vague ETA? Shall i meet you all there at maybe 12 do ya reckon? :D

I would say thats not a bad bet..... and ill get those photos to you hopefully later today or tomorrow, sorry didn't get them off to you last night

Vague ETA? Shall i meet you all there at maybe 12 do ya reckon? :D

I would say thats not a bad bet..... and ill get those photos to you hopefully later today or tomorrow, sorry didn't get them off to you last night

Awesome, see you there - np lovely :mrgreen: