stu ( or anyone else in the know)

littlecat

Hopefully our TMBF annual rally Glorian. Pix from last year somewhere on here. Very disturbing!!! :twisted:

Gonna hunt these down then :D Will keep checking for updates wouldn't mind meeting some of y'all :D

Hopefully our TMBF annual rally Glorian. Pix from last year somewhere on here. Very disturbing!!! :twisted:

Gonna hunt these down then :D Will keep checking for updates wouldn't mind meeting some of y'all :D

if you are hunting down the piccies from the last rally we need you to sign a disclaimer regarding any mental or visual damage that may occur as we cannot be held responsible following this warning.

You need to be afraid VERY afraid. :angel12: ...

tc, the guy at the square and compass was happy for us to set up in the bar room, or the conservatory when I went and spoke to them..but granted its not huge.....mind you last year we aere rattling round a bit in that huge room

The Lode is an excellent venue and Sam the landlady is more than happy with bikers. Sadly at the moment you might find it more than a little damp for camping, I don't think it has topped over the bar yet, this year, But it's still only January :wink:

I have just got off the phone with lower lode

and it sounds an ideal place

the only trouble is the dates!!

the only have friday 13th june and I'm working all that weekend!!

OOoo, Friday the 13th? :eek2:

Can't you change your weekend?

not really

Im on holiday from the 29th for 3 weeks so cant change my holidays and booking it and relying on swaps is a big risk!!

OOoo, Friday the 13th? :eek2:

Can't you change your weekend?

not really

Im on holiday from the 29th for 3 weeks so cant change my holidays and booking it and relying on swaps is a big risk!!

Of course, I forgot you had 'other stuff' on this year :wink:

I mentioned the Vic....but was assured that it's a bit of a sh*thole....... :wink:

I've looked through the UK Campsite website....but the search kinda forgets your primary criteria.......and things like a quiet curfew at 9:30 pm would probably not be workable...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

or squires?? their campings free to bikers , and im pretty sure they have a function room

off their website

CAMPING.

Tents - We have plenty of grassed areas on site where tents can be pitched.

Camping is £3 per tent per day for visitors arriving on bikes - all we ask is that no food or drink is brought onto the site as these can be purchased from the cafe.

the food is shite :lol:

not sure on the drink though :?

oh ok, was free last time we went , but that was September, they used to advertise free camping.

food wasn't horrendous last time, and at least its not overpriced, they also advertise a function room for small-medium rallies.

no idea about the beer, weve always been riding the next morning so havnt really partaken

Someone on the forum must know someone with a field that they're willing to let us use for free, then we just need a few portaloos (again someone must have connections to get them on the cheap) a marquee with a bar or everyone puts money in a pot and someone goes to a supermarket and buys a load again use connections for marquee, and a burger van for food which I'm sure they'd be more than happy to serve lots of hungry hungover bikers with a bit of discount.

I think if we try and use members connections we could easily do it cheaply, it's just about working together rather than leaving it to a few people.

No its ok Cat I will do all that stuff

with the forum name been on it I need to take the responsibility and shit :)

I understand the responsibility bit but I didn't really need to know about when you were going to have bowel movements..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a nice idea Adam......but you'd be suprised how difficult something like this is to arrange. And some of the regular TMBF rally goers have back problems and the like and require a room with a decent bed...... :) :) And some people just don't like camping....so a venue has to cater for most needs...... :wink:

It's a nice idea Adam......but you'd be suprised how difficult something like this is to arrange. And some of the regular TMBF rally goers have back problems and the like and require a room with a decent bed...... :) :) And some people just don't like camping....so a venue has to cater for most needs...... :wink:

A field behind a hotel then :D

Someone on the forum must know someone with a field that they're willing to let us use for free, then we just need a few portaloos (again someone must have connections to get them on the cheap) a marquee with a bar or everyone puts money in a pot and someone goes to a supermarket and buys a load again use connections for marquee, and a burger van for food which I'm sure they'd be more than happy to serve lots of hungry hungover bikers with a bit of discount.

I think if we try and use members connections we could easily do it cheaply, it's just about working together rather than leaving it to a few people.

I already 'ticked' most of those boxes with my suggestion.

8-)

I already 'ticked' most of those boxes with my suggestion.

8-)

We may need your suggestion for next year Al.........there's a Bonneville riding bird not far from you that has a significant birthday in July 2015.....and we thought about having a bike rally instead of the usual party.......and the non-biker invitees and softee bikers could hole up at Brampton Hut Travel Inn and taxi in to the pub/rally..... :wink: