Forum Rally!!

Stu

<t>whats best for you?</t>  

22 members have voted

1. 1. whats best for you?

• 15th August
    • 29th August

323 miles for me, if I get my licence done by then maybe I could make it :lol:

If not (need to wait till the middle of July for mod1)... nearly 10 hours avoiding motorways on a 125 which is falling apart - no thanks! :lol:

Go through my part of the country! It's not much longer and I'll have company! :lol:

Go through my part of the country! It's not much longer and I'll have company! :lol:

Actually I did longer distances than this on my 125 so if I don't get my full licence by then I might actually consider coming down on my 125 if it doesn't fall apart, I don't crash it and generally there is nothing wrong with it at that time :mrgreen:

Either way (125 or bigger bike) I would be going through Preston so not far from Southport :D

Actually I did longer distances than this on my 125 so if I don't get my full licence by then I might actually consider coming down on my 125 if it doesn't fall apart, I don't crash it and generally there is nothing wrong with it at that time :mrgreen:

Either way (125 or bigger bike) I would be going through Preston so not far from Southport :D

I think you should stick to your 125 till after the rally so I'm not the slow one :)

You can also do the challenge 100 through here too :P

I think you should stick to your 125 till after the rally so I'm not the slow one :)

If I get my licence by then then there is no way I go on a 125 haha! I will ride slow I promise :lol:

I can try to take couple more days off work so I can do the challenge aswell and see some new places while I'm there :)

If I get my licence by then then there is no way I go on a 125 haha! I will ride slow I promise :lol:

I can try to take couple more days off work so I can do the challenge aswell and see some new places while I'm there :)

Hahaha :lol:

If you pass your test their won't be any need to drive 100 miles out your way :up:

Will say 15th for me, shouldn't be a problem to take a day unpaid off work. I think i will see if i pass my DAS in june and get myself a 600, not doing that journey on my 60mph sinnis ha! Also can i bring a friend of mine along? biker guy but doesn't like technology so doesn't go on forums :D

If you pass your test their won't be any need to drive 100 miles out your way :up:

In the summer I don't mind doing additional miles if it's nice and sunny and I guess motorways are not as interesting as A and B roads :D

New date and new venue "last date clashed with us being in Assen" I'll put it in the diary fingers crossed we can make this one. Do you require a deposit? Any idea of the cost Stu?