THIS SUNDAY: More A's and B's in kent!

Guest Phil Young

***Will be a fairly fast paced ride***

1240144_10154641232330305_7818670528203697791_n.jpg?oh=e9b1434542e263029399ae3e1d955392&oe=54C3AF98&__gda__=1422030753_4ab478547e0f9236dbfb41b7b2e34c89

Here is the route folks - 93 miles of goodness with a stop in between for a fuel top up / stretch of the legs etc :)

So far 4 of us meeting up, any more that fancy a bit of carnage welcome ;)

Meeting point is 12pm at the white hart in sevenoaks, Tonbridge Rd, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1SG.

Anyone that isn't afraid to give it some beans is welcome :) - Al, you'll definitely be welcome, remember I'm following instructions so won't be going too crazy. Pace will be as you can expect BEFORE me and Joe had our crazy spurt at the canal roads ;)

I can plan the fuel stop for you if you like and txt you when we set off from the white hart...?

I'm tempted but might well be rebuilding an R6 engine for a mate on Sunday.

You do these regularly or just got lucky the last few weeks ?

There's a great bikers café that your route skirts around in Horam. Worth a visit if you've never been.

Linky

I'm tempted but might well be rebuilding an R6 engine for a mate on Sunday.

You do these regularly or just got lucky the last few weeks ?

There's a great bikers café that your route skirts around in Horam. Worth a visit if you've never been.

Linky

Yep, ride out regularly and now with even more people... I have a list of people I txt now and weather permitting, should be a weekly think. I'll post here but feel free to drop me your number if you want me to let you know future rides.

What a ride folks.

Had some navigational issues at first (which made us miss loads of good stuff) but Alan being the man that knows the south east like no-one else... got us back on track.

From what we did do it was really nice, going to do it again without the glitches next week Sunday afternoon so will make a new thread later for that :)

Great ride. Will be better with less (no) glitches :)

Me and megawatt lead this one 50/50. That meant 50% we knew where we were going, and 50% we were riding around like speeding lunatics lol.

Nice pics. Will deffo be up for joining you guys soon. Just trying to get a mates R6 engine rebuilt so he can get back on the road in the next few weeks..

Might sneak out if the route isn't too long or fairly local though.

Who's got the sensible bike with the armchair at the front in that first pic ?

[quote="Dav3y"

Who's got the sensible bike with the armchair at the front in that first pic ?

Megawatt... are we allowing insults from people YET to come on a ride out?!?! ;)

Did you buy a bike to ride or to fix other people's?! Get yourself out there next week ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: