F**K YEAH!!

Guest Kc9400

*Goes to Google... Writes note on hand to only take the piss out of Mawsley on the forum, not in person.... Also practice fake tears for when the big man goes to hit the tiny woman!*

I only use my powers for good.

Which includes having a go at stupid drivers.

And internet bigots, fascists, morons, fox hunters, Daily Mail readers, celebrity chefs, people who star in or watch house renovation programs, anybody liking celebrity big star talent on ice, and people who put pineapple on pizza.

Ok, I can get behind super-Maws! (Apart from the pineapple thing... Just let people love the fruit!)

I'd love to see you take down an Audi driver that tries to violently stop a learner from filtering... Doo-do-do-do Super Maws to the Rescue!

*Pow* *Biff*

I'd love to see you take down an Audi driver...

I'm like a ferocious wild animal

giphy.gif

Well my heart just exploded...

Stop this cute puppy shit, you're ruining the biker reputation! :evil:

just ordered a new fridge to hold all my xmas beer. Ordered for Thursday morning delivery as its cheaper than next day.

Got an ear bashing for forgetting it was the kid's nativity play on thursday, so I called them up and got the delivery moved to tomorrow FOR NO EXTRA COST!!!

So that's Next day delivery of my new (beer) fridge for the price of Thursday delivery!! F**K YEAH!

Thats an interesting trick I shall remember for the future..

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally started taking my bike apart and having planned on not having anything to ride for a while.... when a mate says "here, borrow my CBR600RR until you've sorted your GSXR"

Get in! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up a Shark Evoline 3 (the one with the flip round chin guard) for £160 off eBay. Won the bidding by £2.65. The same helmet is up for sale for £230 in various online sellers. I had one before, which I wore till it stank, the lining was going soft and I could not get it to wash properly! So I knew the size was OK. Delighted. :D