F**K YEAH!!

Guest Kc9400

• 3 months later...

f**k yeah, managed to finally get a definitive answer to the question of the CG's pedigree - it's one of the Japan-made CG125 "Nostalgia" models, a limited batch made in 2001 only for the native market but then grey imported all over the place. Essentially the electrics from the more modern CG crammed into the bodywork of the older CG and finished off with a novelty gearbox. Nice. :D

Working late to get everything done in time for my holiday, blasting the soundtrack to Transformers the Movie through the office sound system because nobody else is here. f**k yeah.

Rodimus Prime.. f**k YEAH!!!

Already got it, on VHS and on disc. Also have almost every single issue of the US and UK comics, and a worryingly large horde of Gen 1 toys. I've been in recovery for three years now, haven't bought any new transformers since Fansproject Ultra Magnus. Oh, and my folks managed to dig up a Gen 1 Ultra Magnus as a Christmas gift somewhere along the line, but I didn't buy that so it doesn't count.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Bikes just been serviced and it's running like a charm!

Very happy it :)

41k on the clock and running like new (except without being restricted by rev limits on a new engine)

• 4 months later...

So got some extra cash after finishing paying off a loan.

New exhaust on order, shock, tank grips, SS Braided lines, and the forks will be going off to be enameled.

Bring on the dry weather! :D