BMW gets revenge.

CGD217

Yelling at someone, then revving at them, then holding them up to rev at them when they're in a 2 ton vehicle and have shown they're already inconsiderate of others...

Smart move. :?

The BMW was in the wrong, but this guy put himself in front of the locked and loaded gun.

I do agree the BMW driver was a massive knob for 1) hitting the guy on the bike 2) being on the phone.

But what did the rider gain from telling the driver off? A sense of accomplishment? An ego boost? I do feel that a lot of riders with cameras feel like they're police and can go around and tell people what to do because they feel superior.

Best thing to have done would have filmed him on his phone, got his reg, give it to the police. You never know who you're talking to or messing around with.. Could quite easily have pulled a gun out and shot him (looks like states? so who knows)

I do agree the BMW driver was a massive knob for 1) hitting the guy on the bike 2) being on the phone.

But what did the rider gain from telling the driver off? A sense of accomplishment? An ego boost? I do feel that a lot of riders with cameras feel like they're police and can go around and tell people what to do because they feel superior.

Best thing to have done would have filmed him on his phone, got his reg, give it to the police. You never know who you're talking to or messing around with.. Could quite easily have pulled a gun out and shot him (looks like states? so who knows)

And therein lies the problem - give someone a camera and they think it provides them with an invincibility shield. Would he have mouthed off if he didn't have the camera?

We've all seen the vids of bikers and cyclists riding exceptionally poorly whilst shouting, screaming and generally raging at other people - all so they've got some more tedious footage to bung on their vlog so their even more tedious followers can comment on how much of a nob the other bloke was.

This type of vigilante person would have done much better to just have made the "phone sign" to the driver and left it at that. It would have been enough to let them know they've been seen doing something which they shouldn't and probably wouldn't have ended up with the biker begging for money to pay his bills.

Agree with you Mr Fro. I have noticed though, and maybe it is old age creeping in, that German cars are twat magnets. I am NOT saying that all German car owners are one, but it seems that all dickheads drive German cars.

Agree with you Mr Fro. I have noticed though, and maybe it is old age creeping in, that German cars are twat magnets. I am NOT saying that all German car owners are one, but it seems that all dickheads drive German cars.

They tend to lean towards German bikes, too :mrgreen:

The BMW driver there is a psychotic ar*ehole who shouldn't be on the road! All the more reason to give people like that a wide berth. I would never put myself in front of a car and drop rev-bombs like that. I tend to creep up beside the driver's open window, then drop a rev-bomb, then pin the throttle! :up:

We've all seen the vids of bikers and cyclists riding exceptionally poorly whilst shouting, screaming and generally raging at other people - all so they've got some more tedious footage to bung on their vlog so their even more tedious followers can comment on how much of a nob the other bloke was.

I've noticed this... There's large groups of people who just seem bitter online, who spend their time commenting on idiot driving and stuff like that.

And some use it as a platform to spout whatever high horse or silly thing that will earn them maximum likes. It's why I sometimes see facebook as being like a prison for some of these people. Online they could be seen as well liked, educated and admired. In the real world, not a lot is going on... I've always endeavoured that my real life have more going on than my online life.

Big german car drivers who go around like arses have to suffer being themselves anyway. My old man is a BMW guy, never misses an indication, sits in the left lane when he's not overtaking. But he's content with life. So I imagine the ar*e hole driver variety are compensating for something...

Finally I have a drift camera, but it caused no end of problems. I'm used to people yelling at me in London, usually when I beep them for moving over on me and I get a lecture about how it's my fault as I was in their blind spot or something along those lines. When I pointed at the camera, this has sent some drivers off the rails :shock:

They don't like being told they did something wrong so they've shouted, then they see I've recorded both the incident, and their rambling that is ultimately a lie. And something just snaps. They realise it can't get any better so they make it biblically worse, and I had a van attempt to run me off the road. No more camera :lol:

So many riders look like Teletubbies these days with strange cameras poking out the top of their heads.

Thats why I keep my cameras more discreet.

So many riders look like Teletubbies these days with strange cameras poking out the top of their heads.

Thats why I keep my cameras more discreet.

Nowt wrong with them seeing your tinkywinky :wink:

if your going to do that sort of shit you need to just do one when the lights change!

otherwise it could end like this

http://www.10news.com/news/woman-arrest ... ash-052915

On a similar road rage theme I was out and about on my Bandit in the twisties, I had overtaken 2 cars & a landrover who were stuck behind a bus, as I looked back having overtaken the bus aswell I saw the landrover was no longer content to sit behind the bus but was now along side the bus & so far over in the narrowish road it was knocking of small branches from the offside hedge ! To overtake here safely needed a bike or a small car ! It then clearly gunned it to try catch me up, so I pinned it, see ya sucker[emoji222]