What consoles have you guys got?

BikeLoverKai

Only got a laptop, but I've got an Xbox one which I got during a black friday style day Argos had.

Got a 3DS as well when I'm feeling like playing my old Nintendo 64 games as many of them got remastered for the handhold.

Laptop which rarely gets used for gaming these days, Xbox 360, PS2, and I think we might get a PS4 at some point but there are other priorities at the moment. Oh, and a PSP that I use to play old PS1 era Final Fantasy games when I'm on business trips :thumb:

Only got a laptop, but I've got an Xbox one which I got during a black friday style day Argos had.

Got a 3DS as well when I'm feeling like playing my old Nintendo 64 games as many of them got remastered for the handhold.

ive got xbox one too, whats your gamertag if u dont mind?

and ive got majoras mask on 3DS, whats ur freind code if dont mind aswell?

Laptop which rarely gets used for gaming these days, Xbox 360, PS2, and I think we might get a PS4 at some point but there are other priorities at the moment. Oh, and a PSP that I use to play old PS1 era Final Fantasy games when I'm on business trips :thumb:

whats ur gamertag?

I (still) have a ZX Spectrum 128K :mrgreen:

Niiiiiiiice, I still have mine in the lift with a box full of games, fond memories of the days when you could load a game whilst eating your dinner and if would be ready when you got back lol

whats ur gamertag?

Haven't got a Live subscription I'm afraid! Only use the 360 for co-op games with my other half. Just been playing some Diablo 3 8-)

whats ur gamertag?

Haven't got a Live subscription I'm afraid! Only use the 360 for co-op games with my other half. Just been playing some Diablo 3 8-)

im playing black ops1 atm i love it

i do have ops 2

I guess you mean consoles for playing on...

SJ35 - Great fun particularly when playing against others onwater.

Sevylor Canyon 2 - One of my daughters favorites

Defender 110 - A little old school not used to its full extent but some of the options are invaluable particularly with Senator hooked on to rear.

FZ6 Naked - A little low on cc but for my experience its fine I plan to upgrade in time.

:up:

Defender 110 - A little old school not used to its full extent but some of the options are invaluable particularly with Senator hooked on to rear.

FZ6 Naked - A little low on cc but for my experience its fine I plan to upgrade in time.

never heard of them are they good

Our "toys" just get bigger and more expensive as we get older.. More fun too!

I (still) have a ZX Spectrum 128K :mrgreen:

wtf is that?

This was the 48k, one of my friends had one from new, so I nagged my mum until she gave in and got the 128k for combined Christmas and birthday - that was my one gift for the whole year! (It cost £150, which was a hell of a lot of money in those days):

http://youtu.be/ahVYyrWz0cg

That was the future XmisterIS.

Type LOAD, press play on tape... errrr, eeeee, b-ding, b-dong, b-deeeeep.

15 mins later: LOAD ERROR.

The things kids miss out on nowadays. :-)

That was the future XmisterIS.

Type LOAD, press play on tape... errrr, eeeee, b-ding, b-dong, b-deeeeep.

15 mins later: LOAD ERROR.

The things kids miss out on nowadays. :-)

This is the type of post that made be think you we're 60 :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Mine is analogue rev counter and speedo. Oh games console! :oops: no never had one never wanted one. Got a laptop though. I am 60 though. :lol:

Studies have shown that occasional games console use keeps the older brain active and reduces the chance of Alzheimers... Maybe not a bad idea to give one a try ;) ;)